Lesbians. Why not men?

last reply
50 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being bi sexual I do have my lesbian days where I just want my girl friend because she's kind and considerate and men are selfish pigs! Now I don't feel that way all the time. I for the most part love all types of men but there are those days when you just want to kick them all in the ass! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a happily married woman who is also bisexual, I love men and also love women too. For me I love the soft feel and tender touches from my girlfriends and also the wonderful fucking I have with my male friends too. One of the guys I work with is a gay man and he is probably the sweetest and most considerate man I have ever known but he has zero interest in women even though I have tried, hehe. So I am sure DNA has a big influence as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's my adoration of the female form. Women have this energy that is so intoxicating, that i can't resist, it's an attraction i find to be inexplicable.
Some people may look at a lesbian's history and draw the conclusion their preference is as such because of a negative experience with a man, but in my case i can't attest to that. I also doubt that it's a repulsion of masculinity. There is such thing as masculine women and feminine males, although i generally appreciate a woman that is feminine. I'm a sucker for a girl in a dress/skirt with high heels biggrin
I do want to emphasize that i'm not repulsed by a masculine form but just that i've never found it appealing. Interesting question!!!
Lurker
0 likes
One thing that researchers found out about homosexuality is that the more older brothers a boy has, the more likely he is to become gay. That it's in their nature can't be denied, but it also shows that enviroment and how you grow up will also play a big part of how you turn out, even in your sexual preference. Maybe there's a "gay gene" or a gene that decides what gender you feel an attraction to, and that in some cases this gene tilts to guys, sometimes to girls and sometimes to both. Considering the massive amount of data that is found in our DNA it wouldn't be considered likely.

And being gay is quite natural. Humans are the species on Earth that has the least amount of gay in it(it's 2:30 AM, be nice to my choice of language). Even saw on discovery channel a species of lizards that had no males. The females "mated" like they would if there was a male, but that was just to stimulate the female to fertilize her own eggs. Add to the fact that the male chromosone is much smaller than it was 10 000 years ago then we'll be looking at a single gender species in the future if it keeps going in this direction. Although how women will cope when they can't blame us men for anything anymore is a different matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my case, I have never felt a sexual attraction to a man, period. Why? Because of the way I plopped into this world when my Mom pushed me out. I grew up in a time and placed where girls who "didn't look gay" where not allowed by their social pack to admit such a profound difference from the norm. Thus I buried my terrifying feelings, did what was expected of me, got married, had a child, and lived in emotional anguish. When I had enough inner torment, when the wail of the Banshee grew as close as the next room, I stopped the game and did what had to be done. I remain quite friendly with my ex-husband, I adore my adult son, and I can't see any good coming from hating half the human race because of his gender. I am because I am.
If the weak hand, that has recorded this tale, has, by its scenes, beguiled the mourner of one hour of sorrow, or, by its moral, taught him to sustain it - the effort, however humble, has not been vain, nor is the writer unrewarded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Letoria
In my case, I have never felt a sexual attraction to a man, period. Why? Because of the way I plopped into this world when my Mom pushed me out. I grew up in a time and placed where girls who "didn't look gay" where not allowed by their social pack to admit such a profound difference from the norm. Thus I buried my terrifying feelings, did what was expected of me, got married, had a child, and lived in emotional anguish. When I had enough inner torment, when the wail of the Banshee grew as close as the next room, I stopped the game and did what had to be done. I remain quite friendly with my ex-husband, I adore my adult son, and I can't see any good coming from hating half the human race because of his gender. I am because I am.

Wow i love it! You stand up proudly and claim yourself. No excuses, no apologies. The voice of reason in a world of sophistry.
Lurker
0 likes
I am bi. I love the softness of women, the taste and the ladies and the intimacy. I love the female body. It is a beautiful thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys are just jerks, they only care about themselves ..Thats just been my experience
Lurker
0 likes
My question to you would be Why Men?I'm Gay and have never thought about or wondered about Men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
DNA

exactly
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously far too many people think a definition is required. You are what you are whatever that might be...
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
straight girls - why not women?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like
Quote by sprite
straight girls - why not women?

Utterly. Exactly.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I went the long way to find my identity. From being a good straight girl, then a bi curious girl who had a few clinches with girls.
Oh we swore we weren't lezzies while we rubbed ourselves silly. Then snogged a few girls to get our boys all revved up.
Finally embraced my identity as a bi girl, before Eimear finally but the last nail in the coffin of my straight identity.
No man has ever made me feel as good, as hot, or as wonderfully erotic as a woman has. Even the laziest, sloppiest bed princess made me feel better then the best man I ever had.
I'm the woman I am today because Eimear decided to take me to school and teach me the ways only a woman can know.

When I really want to mess with a mans head I call myself a Sapphist.
If the guy takes a moment to look it up, or knows their Greek they know what they're dealing with.
The neanderthals are lost and I get to wind them up.
Nothing like using Tease to warp their minds.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don’t know ask them.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
2 likes

Seriously, this is a thread? Maybe the OP should look in the mirror and ask himself, "Why not men?" Do you think the average guy is that introspective as to where his innate desires come from?

Even asking the question seems like an effort to make women justify themselves where men don't have to.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

1 like

Does this answer your question? If you know anything about the "devils weed" then you know that I'm right