Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many different pussies have you licked in a day?

last reply
27 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Four. Was at a swinger party. My gf & I made a bet on who couple have the most sex partners in a evening. I licked all but one of the women present.
Lurker
0 likes
Have to say 2 at the most. I think.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we talking vaginas or cats?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, since this is the lgbt forum, it's kinda weird that the guys are posting in here. lol. just sayin'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
btw, since this is the lgbt forum, it's kinda weird that the guys are posting in here. lol. just sayin'.

A bit presumptuous and judgemental of you there, isn't it Sprite? Not like you.
Just because they identify as male in this binary site ... I could be wrong but there are only two standard red profile pics and I can't recall a whole lot of options where sex / gender were asked for. I'm sure I don't have to list the possibilities.

Anyway. Just saying. I guess since I'm a straight male (and always have been)my answer to this is irrelevant/unwanted.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
6, I think.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Just two. One time almost four, but it would have required me to be slutty in a way that leaves a weird taste in my mouth (just metaphorically), rather than the kind of slutty that makes me feel good.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Maybe they're all bi.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to go with, not enough and see if I can't do better in 2019.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
just two, never been with more at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yer saying us bisexuals are not supposed to be posting here???
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

Yer saying us bisexuals are not supposed to be posting here???
l

lol - i never said anyone wasn't allowed to post in here - just seemed that the question was aimed towards gay women and i was surprised that guys were the ones posting. i think anyone who knows even a little about me knows that i'd never tell anyone not to post somewhere. smile

Lurker
0 likes
3 in total but that was 6 years ago.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
3 in total but that was 6 years ago.

you need to work on that. let me know if you need help.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

She needs a lot of work!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I will do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
two
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 in one day 3 times, 3 during one weekend!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7 times 10 in 50 hours. a few
Butterfly
0 likes
4 Different pussies.... yeah we were four :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just the one .... I'm not greedy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh God, I'm going to sound like a real slut on this one. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was 10 to 12, maybe as many as 13 or 14. My University Volleyball team, an Ohio University, had just finished the season in 2nd place in our conference. Our best finish ever, we all got together and it became a bit of an all girl drunken orgy. There were 12 girls on our roster, including two red shirts, one girl was 100% straight. But we were joined by some girls from the golf team and a couple girls from the tennis team.
Things got very hazy after the weed came out. In the morning many of us were surprised by who's legs we were between.

This would have been in 1989 or 1990, when I was young and not always very bright.3SrTrLStb1Y41j2y
kisses, amy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

" Not enough " !