Login

Grooming your hair

last reply
3 replies
2 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have notice that a lot of men are super hairy downstairs. Why do you or do you not groom your package ?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm a pansexual guy, I like to be clean shaved under my cock and a bit of hair above. My trans girl likes it that way and I agree totally. For me, I'm not into much public bush on anyone. Have seen and done with bushy, was ok but prefer groomed or shaved.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I do shave my balls and vicinity on occasion but don't touch the hair above. There's not much call to do it when I am not getting naked with others anyway. And I am a fan of natural hair on others so why would I treat myself differently?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Full hair down below. I came of age in the Eighties, when even women usually had full bush down below. I guess I like both women and men in a more natural state (though shaved armpits and legs on women are fine, as we the norm in the Eighties as well). Love burying my face in a bush, whether my lips are wrapped around labia or a cock.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library