finding a girl that is into girls

last reply
20 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I am bisexual and have recently started hooking up with girls. Personally I am attracted to, non-butch lesbians (no offense to those that are, it's just not my type) but I when I am out at a bar I'm not the best at knowing which girls are also into girls. Any advice?!
Lurker
0 likes
in my experience the girls dancing with the girls dancing with the guys... if its a dance party... i dont think there really is a fool-proof method to finding a lez girl. who knows what orientation they are. even if they are gay they may not say based on attraction.. idk just my thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty much every place has some "hang out" where such women can be found. Do a little research. Listen for gossip. Read between the lines. Check out local women's causes groups.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your in a big enough city I'm sure there's a gay bar somewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i'm interested in a girl i'll just strike up a convo on something lesbian related. If she knows what i'm talking about, then i'll make a move ;)
I find that i actually get a certain 'look' or vibe from a girl that's interested, so just go with your gut!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just strike up a convo, tell her you love her pants or shirt or hair, then move on to more sex related things, but the first thing is to talk to her
Lurker
0 likes
well i always find it is about talking and listening to how they answer your questions and then reading their body language
Lurker
0 likes
Ditto;)
Lurker
0 likes
Look no further than the pages of Lush. Seems to me there's more lesbian and bi-sexual girls on here than straight ones. Befriend a few of those - maybe one or two are from your town - I'm sure they'll be able to offer advice - and even which bars to frequent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sdavis
well i always find it is about talking and listening to how they answer your questions and then reading their body language

exactly what she says.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girls have got it. At this age I have had a lot of experience and talking and LISTENING is always the secret. Flirting helps too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kids I talk to lots of guys and gals, that does not mean that I have a sexual interest in any of them.

I have told girls I love your shoes or your hair or whatever and we both know I mean I love you shoes or your hair and nothing more is intended or received.

I agree that talking and listen is critical!

However just because I talk to you or listen to you, it should not be construed that I want to share my bed with you, then then again it may.

Certainly there are Gay/Lesbian Bars and Clubs, but every girl I have ever met that was important to me, in the long term, walked into my life in a more normal manner.

Things are not that simple between girls as between men and woman.
Lurker
0 likes
you have to read the signals and pick up on the signs and maybe sometimes just come straight out and ask
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very interesting topic. I personally prefer letting a woman find me. It is much easier that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why don't you just go to a lesbian bar?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ
Why don't you just go to a lesbian bar?

have you ever been in one? those places are scary!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mountaingaljanelle29

I personally prefer letting a woman find me.

That's always been the way I've done it.

I'm not brave enough to go chatting up girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

have you ever been in one? those places are scary!

I actually have been to leasbian bars... I have these transgender girlfriends that say that they do not get any attention at gay bars, so we go to leasbian bars where they get everyone in the room to turn their heads ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lesbian bar def. in my book or I honestly guess have tried to wear something that shows some and hope someone ask's me to dance