1 like

Quote by lynnwitt

Video at 6..... 😇

I'm still waiting for the video at 6 am and 6 pm

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Quote by smilewithhappiness

I'm still waiting for the video at 6 am and 6 pm

Hm... I KNOW I posted that video somewhere..?? Oops... evidently it was to my account at Saints Today....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes 🥰

0 likes

Is there white on rice? Of course I masturbate ,often I might add

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I masturbate just about every day.

When I do, I try very hard to edge.

Get as close as I can to cumming, then stop.

When I decide that I want to cum bad enough, I make sure I’m wearing a condom, as to not miss a drop.

The longest I have edged, was nine days.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by Stephie1

The longest I have edged, was nine days.

Longest I have ever gone without masturbating was 10-12 days, when we had some houseguests.

I ended up having the one and only wet dream of my entire life. Guess my body wasn't happy storing it up for that long.

I quickly went back to pleasuring myself whenever I can, and/or whenever I feel like it. Whichever is shorter!

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by joe71
I ended up having the one and only wet dream of my entire life.

I used to have those pretty often. More than a few days without sex or masturbation and I'd blow a load in the night. Those were my first indication of my bisexuality, too. Often involved sex with men, at least the ones I remembered did. Sometimes I just woke up in the throes of an orgasm and didn't really remember what triggered it.

I am very random right now. Sometimes I jerk off weekly, sometimes go a week or more then have to stroke a few times over a one or two day period.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I edge multiple times a day but only cum once every few weeks.

0 likes

Is there white on rice? I LOVE TO MASTURBATE

0 likes

Quote by SammiTS
It is a daily thing for me and often a couple of times a day. I like oils too making my cock all slippery so it can just glide through my hand. I'll finger my ass just when I am close to cumming.

I like using coconut butter or just my spit for lube

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

It's been my only sexual outlet for far too long now. I'm uncut and I pull back my foreskin and rub the head of my cock until I shoot. Sometimes I use the foreskin to masturbate but more often pull it back and rub the sensitive head. I masturbate a little almost daily but I only do it to orgasm about twice a week. I'm working on trying to get our sex life going again but in the meantime I continue to use my good ole right hand just to make sure my plumbing is still in good working order!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Imagine asking this question on this site lol. Of course I do.

As t-girl, when I was pre-op I had some very advanced ways of masturbating without touching the sexual organ I no longer have. In my teens I used to masturbate every day.

Now I do maybe once or twice a week. I love using my hitatchi magic wand or other toys on my girl parts. Right after healing from surgery I did masturbate a lot more because I was fascinated and exploring my body in ways I couldn't before.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

When needed, yes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Very infrequently. I find masturbation to be like Chinese food, you are hungry an hour later.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

If one did not like it, would they do it? "Dang. Calendar reminder to masturbate today. Sighs."

0 likes

Yes I do.Thats basically my sex life other than servicing my wife's lovers

0 likes

Butt of course I like to masturbate.Just spit on my hand and start stroking