Login

Do you like to look at soft cocks?

last reply
53 replies
8.5k views
2 watchers
30 likes
Quote by 55btmguy
I love looking at soft cocks and love to watch them get hard or grow hard in my mouth

Sounds good to me
I see mine right now nestled comfortably in its bush
I love to suck them when they're soft. Then feel them grow in my lips!
Quote by Imabadboi66
I love the look and feel of a soft penis.

YES!!! The anticipation of what's to cum next just adds to the fun of being face to face with a soft cock!
We were staying a weekend at a water park. I went in the men's changing room and a cute guy was changing just feet from me. We were at one point both nude. I kept looking at his soft penis and I had to turn to hide my erection! Once dressed, I took the wife to the room and had sex with her. I think she knew what happened to make me turn on so fast and hard. Afterward, she asked me if he was cute!

I enjoy the spectrum of penis. Each has their own use or desire. I love a tiny soft one on a sissy, cd or trans. I love seeing the stereotypical big bad jock having a small dick at any rate. I enjoy seeing a trans woman w a thick cut cock pulling a burly man onto it. I love the various states of my own. And enjoy the mrs comments as to whether its big as fuck or a little dicklet that needs to call when it grows up... So ya i guess tjats the best i got lol...

I like the way a soft penis swings with the rhythm of a boy’s hips. To me that sight is more sensual than the stiff movement of his erection. But I also love to watch a soft penis rise up hard.

I love cock soft, semi or hard.

I think I appreciate it the first time after footy with my team and I seen a few of the lads just sit there cocks on show.

My mate Ryan is like 7 inches soft uncut and it's so nice.

I watched a few of them go from soft to semi to hard in our wanking competitions and love it.

It also made me like showing mine and I go nudist beaches sometimes with a few mates. Everyone watches us.

Sure. Hard is good too.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

I do enjoy looking at a soft penis, the way it moves as he is walking or resting on his thigh as he lays waiting for attention. 😉

Girthy cocks are never truly soft.

yes especially if they are big

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Girthy cocks are never truly soft.

I love the feel of it becoming hard in my mouth.

I love looking at Soft Cocks. I love even more to take it in my mouth and see how big I can make it.

In person yes

A soft cock is more aesthetic, pleasing to the eye. A hard one is more arousing, pleasing to ... well, more than just the eye. 😉 So I enjoy both, whether in photos or in person.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

I do. They look so relaxed. I just want to suck on it and make it rock hard.

I’m neutral. In a non sexy mood, I appreciate the body in its totality. But a soft dick doesn’t turn me on.

For blowjobs, I prefer the guy to get a 25% headstart. Feeling the rest grow in my mouth is fun 😌

As someone who has ED and has had ED for most of his life - I love the look of a soft penis.

I prefer looking at a rock hard erect cock, but I love watching a big flaccid dick swinging with a boy's movements.

SI, SIEMPRE DESPIERTAN ALGUN DESEO O FANTASIA

I love to at them when they are soft and think about the possibilities. They're fun to play with when there soft

CUANDO ESTAN CERCA SON MAS BONITAS...Y CUANDO.......SON HERMOSAS.....MAS.......RICAS