Caitlyn Jenner's Debut (formerly Bruce)

last reply
42 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I just saw the new photo of Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner). I think she looks fantastic!

Transitioning to a woman at that stage in life and being constantly in the media eye can't have been easy and I'm a big fan of the way this was handled.

While I have heard some criticism from the Transgender community about whether Bruce Jenner could be considered a 'role model', I've always thought this would be very positive in bringing more awareness to the struggles of Transgenders, especially those on the cusp of a transition.

Beautiful photos!

Nerdzilla
0 likes
I was just looking at this and thought exactly the same thing! Good for her!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Well... Caitlyn Jenner is a lot more attractive than the step daughter, Kim K.

Life is full of surprises or it would be real boring. Just accept people for who they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I appreciate her willingness to show her new body, I do have a fundamental issue with her first shoot being largely in lingerie.
Though it has to be said, she's officially been a woman for a short period of time but she already has more game than I do
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Wow, she looks great. I am really surprised at how wonderful she looks.

I wish her good luck in her new life.

xo
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
She looks amazing! So regal.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
And she's already set a new record on Twitter, besting Obama! =d>

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I really think she is quite beautiful.

In the end...Bruce was really starting to look odd.

She is beautiful. I really am so excited for her.

I hope her new life is everything she has hoped for.

I think she will be a wonderful spokeswoman for the Transgender supporters.

xo
0 likes
She looks beautiful

And happy

Can you imagine being trapped in the wrong gender

I PRAY the world is kind.

Interesting name...I think it fits her.

Welcome Caitlyn
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
she looks gorgeous. as for being a role model, she an olympic gold medalist. pretty role model-ly to me smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Surprisingly lovely, although I know better than most how a model's photographs can be retouched and de-flawed. In any case, I wish her happiness and contentment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! I think she looks incredible! I am really surprised at how great she looks.

I wish her good luck starting her new life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She is beautiful and all I can say is YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love her, she is gorgeous!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Something that the ladies at my work & I had mentioned was how amazing she looked... and how we all hope we look that good (or close to that good) at her age (she's definitely not 20... but she looks amazing!)
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Something that the ladies at my work & I had mentioned was how amazing she looked... and how we all hope we look that good (or close to that good) at her age (she's definitely not 20... but she looks amazing!)

Of course, being who she is, she can afford clothes, makeup, and help that most women can only dream of, a characteristic she shares with her various daughters and step-daughters. All great-looking ladies to start with but all benefiting heavily from access to all the help that being a celeb brings.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Of course, being who she is, she can afford clothes, makeup, and help that most women can only dream of, a characteristic she shares with her various daughters and step-daughters. All great-looking ladies to start with but all benefiting heavily from access to all the help that being a celeb brings.

This is true. Though to be honest, I think some of that also comes from her being comfortable in her own skin. Makes for a great combination.
The Linebacker
0 likes
In the midst of all of this, Caitlyn Jenner is now facing a wrongful death lawsuit in California civil court. She did cause a traffic accident just before she officially came out. In that accident a lady was killed. As far as criminal court, Jenner is only charged with a traffic misdemeanor and will likely have to pay a fine on that. But the civil court case as a result, could end up costing her a fortune beyond what her insurance covers, depending upon how much a jury might award the family of the victim. Life never fails to get very messy, and I think we all regularly experience that. It seems that when something really good happens, something really difficult counters it. Ugh!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I just saw the new photo of Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner). I think she looks fantastic!

Transitioning to a woman at that stage in life and being constantly in the media eye can't have been easy and I'm a big fan of the way this was handled.

While I have heard some criticism from the Transgender community about whether Bruce Jenner could be considered a 'role model', I've always thought this would be very positive in bringing more awareness to the struggles of Transgenders, especially those on the cusp of a transition.

Beautiful photos!

I am very good friends with a transgender woman. While she is only one person, I know she is thrilled with how Caitlyn is putting so much positive light on the transgender community. I have also seen many other transgender women Tweet or comment with similar positive thoughts.

"Role model" may not be the proper phrase - but I sense from many transgender women a deep and meaningful appreciation and welcome for the public, bright and positive light Caitlyn is producing.

From talking with my friend and reading lots, I've come to learn how scary and difficult being transgender can be. The T in LGBT is often neglected when it comes to laws and regulations - and there is still so much ignorance out there in general. Worse, there is hate - and far too often there are violent hate-crimes (including murder) committed simply for being transgender. And, just as worse, a transgender committing suicide after being overwhelmed from bullying and nonacceptance.

I think for a transgender woman to see how the public and press have embraced Caityln is a wonderfully inspiring thing. My hope is somehow this might be an inflection point towards a world that is more welcoming, understanding and loving of transgender people. I know we'll never have a world completely erased of hate - be it over race, religion, sexual-orientation, transgender, etc. - but... less of it would be nice smile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see him/her as a role model, or how anyone could... As I told many when I heard they were receiving an award "For Courage" at the ESPYs, I feel, "If anything, they deserve an award for indecisiveness &/or procrastination."

That said/written, with them getting their own separate show, Kim on the Rolling Stone cover, Brody getting his own show, & the OJ thing coming soon, can we make it a national (at least) law all the currently-living Jenners are publicly IDed as such & their non-genetic relationship to the Olympian & OJ's legal team are never mentioned? Meanwhile, the only thing any living Kardashian has done to be famous is have sex, which many far-less-famous have also done with no effect on their careers or lifestyles, so they are removed from public conversation until they actually earn it?!
Chuckanator
0 likes
I celebrate that she found the strength to come out. But I don't know if I agree that she should get the award for courage. I can think of many that should have won that one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I celebrate that she found the strength to come out. But I don't know if I agree that she should get the award for courage. I can think of many that should have won that one.

Since Pat Tillman, can't think of one that comes to mind.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Tnadnuder

Since Pat Tillman, can't think of one that comes to mind.

This would have my vote. He was also amazing on dancing with the stars.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

This would have my vote. He was also amazing on dancing with the stars.

Works for me... Ironically, seeing the announcement in the ads, wondered where that award was when JR Martinez was around.
Lurker
0 likes
[From recent Rolling Stone article on/interview with "Fear Factor" host & UFC commentator Joe Rogan]

Caitlyn Jenner, for instance, which don't get Rogan started b/c he won't stop. He's fine with her being transgender & all. He goes on, "I'll call her a woman if she wants to be a woman. I'll call you whatever you want. I don't care. But you can't tell me she's beautiful & that b/c I disagree I'm a piece of s**t... I mean, I don't understand the mindset of an ultramarathon runner or an asexual person... I don't give a f***. And I think it's kinda ridiculous that everybody is forcing the fact that she's beautiful down everybody's throat. And that heroic thing is just outrageous. These are vampires of attention. The patriarch of this family becomes a woman &... I mean, there's a lot of nutty s**t with this, but ultimately, you know, for the human race, I think this is all for the good."
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I think she looks great. She has made a huge statement for transgender rights and acceptance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
I think she looks great. She has made a huge statement for transgender rights and acceptance.

There is a difference between that & indecisive... For instance, can't watch almost-over season of "Couples Therapy" b/c one couple is a guy & a guy-now-girl. They spent first two episodes dealing with him/her telling everyone, & she seems refusing to admit that cheating accusations are a small part of their issues compared to the fact of ger even waiting to tell the guy she supposedly loved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like how she used her transition for publicity. But she is hotter than any of her kids or step kids. If she ever did a totally nude photo shoot, I would love to see it.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.