Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjobs: Guys, do you like to suck cock as well as having your cock sucked?

last reply
775 replies
140k views
12 watchers
127 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by hotvicky
I love the feel taste and smell of a big cock in my mouth. Gets me hard everytime

Also true for me. Been a long time, and I miss it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Fifteen years ago, I would say that sucking cock or even having a man suck me, was not of interest. Then I got curious and met a man in a dark parking lot, where he sucked my cock. Not sure if this url link works - it's the story of my first
First Bi-Experience In The Backseat Of My Jeep. | Lush Stories

I have evolved and still prefer to have my cock sucked, but I have reciprocated and enjoy the feel of a clean smooth hard cock in my mouth. I can't explain it, but it is quite erotic.

A side note: ladies that truly love sucking cock are (i have found) very good at cock sucking. However, only 10% of the ladies I have experienced fit within this category. Yet, 75 % of men, from my experience, are straight away amazing...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Mainly sucking always, unless they really want to.

5 likes

I love sucking cock, I think I like it more than being sucked. I enjoy the pleasure of feeling the cock get hard in my mouth and licking the end and rubbing it in my face until he shoots his load all over my face

3 likes

I love sucking cock and swallowing. It is so hot to turn on a guy to the point of orgasm.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

When it comes to blow job's I prefer to give over receiving. It's very sensuous and stimulating to feel a cock grow to a strong election in your moth as you continue to stimulate him with your lips and tongue and then take him over the edge as he feeds you his supermarket. Delicious!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I would be willing to give it a try to find out what it is like.

2 likes

I'm a giver.I get so hard when I take a man in my mouth

colin123
1 like

Quote by bjjonas

Hi guys,

I am bisexual, and was married for over 25 years. But, I am wondering if I am alone.

I like to suck cock. I have for over 30 years. I have lots of experience with guys and gals.

Does anyone else enjoy that too?

BJ

I love to crossdresser and suck cock. I also like a crossdresser sucking my cock, just so horny. Look me up and we can chat.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love sucking cock and eating pussy ,I love seeing the pleasure that I'm giving and making someone cum,

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am bi, love eating pussy and sucking cock, especially love taking a cock straight after its filled a pussy and lick the combined juices off it., and then tackle the tasty creampie.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I’d rather suck another man’s cock than have mine sucked

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by NJStephenXX

A side note: ladies that truly love sucking cock are (i have found) very good at cock sucking. However, only 10% of the ladies I have experienced fit within this category. Yet, 75 % of men, from my experience, are straight away amazing...

Guys know what the other end of the blowjob feels like. Similar deal with pussy eating: women often report that a lot of women are really good at it than men are.

Based on my one experience sucking cock, I'd have to agree with a lot of the other guys that I'd rather give than receive. That said, giving and receiving is even better. 69 is my favorite thing to do with a woman. I suspect mutual blowjobs with a hard man might even be better.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

3 likes

Well I am a cocksucker so yes I love taking a guy in my mouth and giving him a happy ending.If he wants to blow me I'm not going to say no

Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

I like the feeling of sliding my mouth down a mans shaft...really do. I want him to cum so hard.

3 likes

I don't so much "like" sucking cock...as I adore worshipping cock! And let us not forget the balls (totally under-rated, IMHO)...please let me know if I'm not being clear on my, um...feelings concerning pleasuring beautiful, delicious daddy cocks. There is no better feeling than feeling daddy's cock swell in my mouth, followed by the outpouring of hot semen! OMG, that is...so amazing. I really think anyone who is skeptical owes it to themselves to verify my adoration for this activity! Truly...it's...the right thing to do. Always verify! Verify, replicate and verify again!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I sucked another boys cock in a changing cubicle after a school sports swimming lesson. He enjoyed it but I didn’t much. I prefer hand-pleasuring as it gives better access to each other’s naked body.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes. I love sucking cock, but haven’t for a very long time. I especially love sucking a large cock with a big sexy head on it. Major turn on. I used to suck cock at the gloryholes and would get hard from sucking other cocks.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I really enjoy it when I can suck cock where others can watch. I try to put on a show, to prove I can suck cock better than they can. I think I look good with a cock in my mouth.

18+ Only
Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I'm gay, and having said that, I've sucked cock and in return had mine sucked. I'd much rather have a hard cock in my mouth sucking the juices from a willing guy. To me it's so empowering knowing that his soul pleasure is derived by having his cock tantalized by my warm mouth and tongue.

Sexual Connoisseur
2 likes

I love pussy, and I love cock. Vicki loves to watch me taking a guy's load in my mouth and then she and I will share a cum-filled kiss.

Please read our latest story.

Lorraine's Mansion of Lust

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I think I prefer giving a guy a blow job but have very little overall experience. With this little experience, I really enjoyed it and would love to do it more, especially if I was able to share the experience with my wife. Although, I also would also not turn down a really nice oral edging from either sex if I knew it was 100% safe!

Sexual Connoisseur
1 like

Speaking for myself, I love sucking on a hard cock - but even more so when it is freshly pulled from a recently fucked pussy.

Please read our latest story.

Lorraine's Mansion of Lust