Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexuals: have you ever had doubts about your sexuality?

last reply
123 replies
17.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’m like many responders on this post. I love sex with men and women, but I have never felt a romantic/emotional connection to another male. I just love the sex.

So what does that make me? I don’t know.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am bi. I surrpresed my sexuality for years until I reached 40. I then started having sex with men and enjoyed it. I have been and still married on 2nd marriage.
Then until recently I fell for a guy, he is younger than me, black, and handsome oh and as a big cock. He is bi and married and he loves me but he wont leave his wife, same as me.

My wife thinks I'm hetro and wouldn't understand So it's my secret life. Please don't judge, I have the best of both worlds.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Daily - its confusing. Really confusing. Then you start to miss the one you don't have. *Face palm*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been sexual with men much longer than women, so accepted that part of myself from the beginning. Now, I realize that I get mentally and emotionally fulfilled by women in a no man ever could match, and physically fulfilled by men in a way that no woman ever could match. I happily and without question take joy where I find it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been bi since my teens. I do prefer bi males over straight males, because it seems that bi males are more open and honest about themselves and about sex in general. So I have no Doubts about my sexuality.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
No, never had any doubts. Always knew I was bi, even before puberty. Always wanted both cock and pussy. As a young man I was more interested in the cock than the guy, and considered myself a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale (which, yes, I was aware of at the time). As a middle aged man if I were single I'd be interested in relationships with men, and not just the sex. Although that too. I've drifted to probably a Kinsey 3 on average, though some days I can be a 4 or 5 (and other days a 1). Never been obsessed with foolish consistency.

The only doubt I've ever had - and this is new - is whether "bi" fully describes me anymore! For most of my life I only really was aware of the two most common genders, so I always used the term "bisexual" in my head even if I'd never say it out loud. Now realizing gender isn't binary for everyone, and recognizing I might not just be attracted to just cis males and cis females, I'll say I'm flexible in my orientation (multi sexual?). I haven't known enough trans/inter folks to know much about my attraction there, which is now fun to think about ... I think I'm more often attracted to trans women and not so much to trans men - maybe femininity with a cock is hotter to me than masculinity (often with breast reduction/ectomy) with a pussy, but then again I've been attracted to masculine-seeming women so who knows. A lot to sort through mentally - which is fun and stimulating. In this year's HUMP film fest (the Pizza segment, for those who've attended) there was a pretty sexy person who I think was a trans male, if I can even categorize them. In any event, they sure were hot and I'd love to have sex with them regardless of labels. What a wonderful sexual world has opened up.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Lurker
0 likes
Well I like Men and Women so.... No doubts