Anal for Gay guys.

last reply
73 replies
13.2k views
3 watchers
20 likes
Lurker
1 like
It's never really been too painful for me. I usually try to plug before I meet him. I've actually worn my plug to meet him! I put it in slowly and let my ass adjust. I may take it out and put it back in a few times. By the time we get together, I'm pretty stretched on the hole. I've taken average size cocks mainly, but my bf has put a collection of anal toys in me including a very large dildo 8" and I took it well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once the wife fucked my brains out, I had a female orgasiam. Whoa she rell me now you know how you make me feel. O YES, I will never leave her on edge ever again. She said great and if you ever want to try a real one I be there to keep you safe,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to find out!!! I have played with dildos but I don't think a real cock would feel the same.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by NaughtyAmy
It is scary the first time and felt like I needed the toilet badly but once you learn to relax and especially if it is with a guy you feel comfortable with it is amazing and will leave you wanting more. But play with toys first and always make sure you are clean down there first inside and out. Also certain positions will allow more penetration than others I would start with doggystyle or missionary they were the easiest for me anyway.

Lovely comments. I have used toys for years so the first time for me was heaven. Always have to be clean, inside and out. Love being fucked so much. I cannot get enough. The best sensation.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Its one of the best experiences ever, I love it and find I can't get enough.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Have had anal sex with several women, out of three one enjoyed it and she really enjoyed it. Out of curiosity I asked why…ok , ok I have always wondered what it would feel like. She said the feeling of fullness, something nasty… . The others said it hurt…one said it was perverted and dirty (yup, that why it is exciting…mmm disgusting). If you both like it and take your time I think it is just great and disgusting, oh yeah…really disgusting….😂

1 like

It feels wonderful, magical and right. The anus is very sensitive so lots of pleasure to be had, the cock moving in and out sending waves of pleasure through your body from your ring. The cock touching your insides and stimulating filling you up. God I want a cock in me now. The mental side of having a man fuck you words can’t describe. I love it 😍

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It is amazing after he starts moving, the orgasms are incredible.

0 likes

Quote by kylie_kained
A cock is a lot more flexible than a toy so often a lot more comfy than a toy.

Thats a fact!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi there!

I was enjoying anal twice. First time was just plain fuck, but next time......

Next time gay fuck me with tongue. That was amazing. Then he fuck me hard with quite big dick. I enjoy it.

Looking for next time. 😉

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m looking to get fucked for the first time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It was wonderful. Thankfully, his cock was not too big and it was the best orgasm I've experienced. The best part was I made him cum, however he pulled out and shot a huge load on my chest. I don't know how some guys can cum so much.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

add me on snap to play johnspector24

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Not fully gay, but highly gay-curious. Never have had a man in me, and a little nervous about my first time, but definitely want someone to gently introduce me to it someday. In particular, I want to have a fellow man make love to me face-to-face, kissing me deeply while he fills me ... and then fills me. Sounds magical.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library