Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

POLL: What is your favourite gaming platform?

last reply
58 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What is your favourite gaming platform?

57 votes remaining
Sony Playstation (One, Two, Three or Four) (30 votes) 53%
Microsoft Xbox (Xbox, 360, One) (14 votes) 25%
Nintendo Wii (Wii, Wii U) (2 votes) 4%
PC (22 votes) 39%
Handheld (Nintendo DS, PS Vita, Tablet, etc) (2 votes) 4%
Other (Please specify) (9 votes) 16%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would rather play out-door games, such as basketball, hockey or softball and when I'm really bored, it's chess, Sudoku, or scramble with friends on line.
Lurker
0 likes
Game Boy Pocket .... Tetris ( my fav ) .... still play it ( funness ).
Lurker
0 likes
Xbox360
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the Nintendo consoles, both handheld and home for most of my gaming, but also like some PC games as well. (Hoping another FFXIish online type of game will come out again in the future, as I truly enjoyed the atmosphere of that game until it seemed to decline around the time they decided to introduce raising the lvl cap to above 75)

I also like most of the Final Fantasy games, and wouldn't mind having a Play Station console for those if I had the money to spend.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lucybabee
[img][/img]

This
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleC
PS3 and getting a PS4 soon. Play GT6 and GTA 5 the most.

I remember breaking down in tears when I completed GTA V for the third time and Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the second time...

...they're kind of a big deal to me...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
While I do enjoy playing my PS4, I must go with PC just because of the versatility it has to offer. I love online gaming and having a keyboard definitely makes communicating a hell of a lot easier. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Used to sneak out to play arcade games like tekken and time crisis back in high school. On pc, got hooked on red alert and warcraft before.

Nintendo nintendo nintendo! Been saving Mario's and Link's girlfriends from gameboy days to wii to 3ds. Adult stuff like work disrupted my gaming but I sneak in some Bravely default or fire emblem during weekends. Still gets together with friends I made in game forums during conventions but I'm not up to date with the latest games anymore. My fc's out there somewhere (fellow nintendorks will understand). smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Edit to my previous post from some time back.

XBox 360 - Son gave me one when I retired 3 years ago. I have two now: one in bedroom where I play when wife is home watching tv in living room. When she comes to bed, I take the game disc and my thumb drive (where I save games) and go to living room and insert disc and thumb drive, start game and play on second XBox set.

I like RPG - no Racing, Shoot 'Em Up or Arcade games. I have beaten Fable II & Fable III numerous times. Also Dragon Age Origins - 3 times with 3 different characters & 2 different types, and 2nd Dragon Age (which did not like very much).

Have been playing Skyrim off and on for 14 months, but have not completed it yet (it just keeps expanding and I keep going back to other games when I get frustrated and tired of all the side quests). Currently playing Dragon Age inquisition but vacillate between like and not like so much...but awesome graphics. Started as Rogue and restarted as Warrior. Right now I wished I had stayed Rogue.

Also dabbled in Mass Effect Series, and three Halo games, Dishonored and two Assassin's Creeds...none of which I completed.

Also found (from many years back) Super NES with Zelda series and a few others, Playstation with complete FF set.

Also LUSH has severely restricted my play time since last October with stories, chats, forums. pics and so on...but that is good distraction.

Also, don't do group playing on line just solo, but son ((27) does and he is a whiz at it.

What's your poison and which games do you like to play and recommend?
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other.
A 'King-Size' Bed is still the best Gaming Platform.
And when they have a 'W' tattooed onto each Butt Cheek, you really get the 'WOW' Factor.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loverman69

Also found (from many years back) Super NES with Zelda series and a few others, Playstation with complete FF set.

Also LUSH has severely restricted my play time since last October with stories, chats, forums. pics and so on...but that is good distraction.

I was gifted an xbox but traded it for nintendo goodies since more friends play on 3ds. I just don't browse through xbox/ps titles so I don't regret the trade.

Yes, same beautiful distraction, Not complaining though. smile

If and when I do get around to it, I might get the new 3ds that rolled out. Good thing nintendo's actively tapping into rpg/mmorpg via streetpass and spotpass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My "other" is the Dreamcast. Between the lively homebrew community straight up classics like SoulCalibur and Code Veronica, it's hardly a question. Plus the fact that the laser and firmware are EXTREMELY exploitable adds tons of fun.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Xbox 360. It's the format for which I have the most titles (PC being second) and the achievement system always keeps me coming back.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there was this raft moored about 100 metres from the shore.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I am no real gamer, but the old-school Wii is still my favorite platform out there. It's 2018 and I just bought a new (refurbished) one. We play the Sports Resort it packs with, tennis and bowling, a LOT of MarioKart, EA Baseball (last year they made it was 2012 so all the rosters are old), Mario Galaxy, Spore. It's just fun to be so active while playing.
0 likes
I've only ever used PS4. I used to play SimCity and NFS on a PC but now PS4 is my jam. I don't play much unless I'm with my brothers though and then they want to play UFC which is crap. I'm mostly into Driveclub and I used to play FIFA but not so much now.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I am no real gamer, but the old-school Wii is still my favorite platform out there. It's 2018 and I just bought a new (refurbished) one. We play the Sports Resort it packs with, tennis and bowling, a LOT of MarioKart, EA Baseball (last year they made it was 2012 so all the rosters are old), Mario Galaxy, Spore. It's just fun to be so active while playing.

We had one for a while. Used to play various Sports Resort games with my son. He was into Mario kart for a while. Eventually, he got more into PC games and it became our Netflix platform for a while. Once we got a smart TV with a built-in NF client, we sold it.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I've only ever used PS4. I used to play SimCity and NFS on a PC but now PS4 is my jam. I don't play much unless I'm with my brothers though and then they want to play UFC which is crap. I'm mostly into Driveclub and I used to play FIFA but not so much now.

I used to be HEAVILY into Sim City as a PC game. Also Civilization, Quake, and, on my very first computer, Doom.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I used to be HEAVILY into Sim City as a PC game. Also Civilization, Quake, and, on my very first computer, Doom.

Games like Sim City and Civilization are the ones I like best. Not a big fan of shooters or other "videogame" type games, but I enjoy simulation and strategy games immensely. I would probably enjoy the new open world RPGs, too, being an old pre-computer D&D player, but I don't have the time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
PC then PS4.

I don't play nearly as many games as I used to, but I'm a big fan of strategy games like Civilization, Stellaris, Crusader Kings 2. Also open-world RPGs (Skyrim, The Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn), though I admittedly spend most of my time exploring the landscapes than actually completing the games. It's relaxing.
Lurker
0 likes
PC. The ultimate and perfect platform. It's not even close. Adamant Computer with a Titan V Graphics card, and 128GB of 4000MHz DDR4 Ram, and 8 4TB SSD Hard Drives. Overkill Perfection, once you set up al the gaming controllers, mice, keyboards, and accessories.

Portable: Samsung Note 9s Plus, set up with an Nvidia Tegra/Nvidia Mobile Graphics Card. Basically the PC equivalent to portable gaming.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Quote by sprite

back in the day when computers were steam driven?

Hey now. I will have you know I started in the business before The Commodore 64 was even thought of. And for the record we used coal to power them.

As for my house. We have had I think every console ever made. The kids started off on the PC but then went to the PS and Xbox's. We still have Wii's and several Xbox 360's and a Xbox One.

I prefer the Xbox One and have currently over 175 games on it. I love the story type games like Mass Effect and LA Noire and Civiliation. I have played the other ones like GTA and racing games. Prefer ones that make you think.

I have an Xbox account if there is anyone looking to add a friend. My name on it is Snarlingearth. No, I did not choose the name.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a PS4 and play Dragon Age Inquisition on it. It's a great game! I started playing on a Microsoft unit- Fable series, then the Age series ._._ those were my favorites and shopping around for one of the new ones but too pricey right now. I figure prices will drop once the sales dropping.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
My Alienware PC definitely...for so many reasons I think...smiles

I like simulation and virtual reality gaming that has correct and accurate environment characteristics.
Only a PC can currently do that.

Gaming consoles mostly haven't perfected the programming, or currently have ability to properly project accurate 3d virtual environment and feedback,
und are only good for game-mode, not accurate simulation-mode gaming.

I can play similar games as those for gaming consoles on my PC, if that is what I wish.
with as good and at most times, better resolution/frame-rate graphics, using the 3 Asus monitors I have
or connect to my flat screen Tele, have better stereo surround sound, more accurate forced-feedback,
and have many better choices of game controllers, headset/mic voice-over-IP, and gaming chairs,
like Logitech game pads, shooters, virtual hand devices, my Logitech Extreme 3d Pro joystick, throttle, control panel,
or Logitech Wingman Formula Force Gp racing wheel, shifter, throttle-clutch-brake pedals, and X Rocker Pro Audio gaming chair.

I not think I will ever purchase a gaming console, but they look like fun, and are much cheaper, and more available for everyone,
especially those who can't afford to hangout with the Alienware pingers.

I had a used Vic-20, and later got a used Commodore 64 with a data-cassette memory drive.
It had maybe 15 fun games that came with it, and I remember the BASIC programming language.
The first cool thing I ever programmed after I learned numeric and string variables
was to make a 3d pyramid using poke and peek graphics. Then I made it spin and even more cool.
Think I was about 8 or 9.
I remember looking on the net in our school library, (we not have a PC/net that we had at school in our Haus yet)
and everyone was freaking about the millennial bug thing. That it was gonna kill everyone in planes, and the lifts.

Glad that not happen..smiles
Troublemaker
0 likes

This one.
Lurker
0 likes
I like this one much too.
It ist always fun. My brother still has it I think.