LushStories Club on Xbox One?

last reply
7 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Almighty Space Potato
0 likes
So about a week ago, a new update introduced Clubs on Xbox Live, these are a little place to hang out and share your epic moments that sometimes get overlooked in the friend feed. It also let's you play with people without cluttering your friends list with people that you may only play with once.

I've been thinking of making a club solely for Lushies that game, but how many of you would actually join it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x
So about a week ago, a new update introduced Clubs on Xbox Live, these are a little place to hang out and share your epic moments that sometimes get overlooked in the friend feed. It also let's you play with people without cluttering your friends list with people that you may only play with once.

I've been thinking of making a club solely for Lushies that game, but how many of you would actually join it?

Ahem I'm a Gamer, but you already knew that :P I don't really like telling i like video games. It might turn guys/girls heads the wrong way. A girl liking video games. I have since was 4 yrs old when super mario came out for regular nes. lol Played every console, except atari, sega dreamcast, Game cube that was it, played everyone of em else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be down for a Lush Club if one were to be formed. I'm always looking for more people to join in co-op.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
I'd join too though I rarely play (and I probably don't play much interesting).
So rarely my account is currently not even sent up on the xbone since it went for repairs in January Whoops.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x

Did you ever form the lushstories club on Xbox Live? I don't have an Xbox One X yet, but I will be getting one next year. If you don't form a lushstories club, then I will, and invite you to it. Maybe we can get other people to join.
The Almighty Space Potato
0 likes
Quote by THEONEABOVEALL

Did you ever form the lushstories club on Xbox Live? I don't have an Xbox One X yet, but I will be getting one next year. If you don't form a lushstories club, then I will, and invite you to it. Maybe we can get other people to join.

Yes, it's simply called Lush Stories. You only need the Xbox One, not the new Xbox One X to join.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey I just sent a request to join. Just joined lush today so still setting that up. More than happy to play games. Thanks