Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the best way in your opinion to get a tan?

last reply
56 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some where warm and sunny so you can tan naked
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Icarus11

Always lots of sunshine and warm weather here. Perfect for that all over tan

I’d gladly meet you along the shoreline of your clear waters...
colin123
0 likes
Little and often, a few minutes at a time over a long period and you will have a lasting tan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always used the sun to achieve my all-over tan. Use common sense and don't overdo it - it takes a few exposures of no more than an hour a day for a few days to safely achieve a light tan. Beach tans happen faster due to the reflection off the water and sand. You cannot achieve a good tan with a long single exposure,
Some skins tan or burn faster than others - a good oily skin tans best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a redhead and fair skin I just burn.
Middle of winter at the moment so I am naked inside behind north facing windows in the sun.
I have had 7 skin cancers cut out so far, so summers covered up or in the shade most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scottob1234
Cross going outside in February in Ohio off the list... Its not working.
I had to smile when I read your comment because it brought back memories of a time several years ago when I was in Chicago. It was about the middle of January. With that wind blowing down off the lake, well... lets just say that a tan was the last thing on my mind.

I try to stay out of the direct sunlight as much as possible. If you're doing it for the vitamin D, a better solution is to simply watch your diet. Get the required vitamin the natural way. Why some people think a tan is beautiful or sexy is beyond me. Think of it this way. Getting a tan is no different than putting a slice of bread into a toaster. Do you think toast is sexy?
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I don't tan as I'm pale and fry(burn) easily under the sun.

Likewise, and having had a bad sunburn at Glastonbury in 1972, I learned my lesson

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I don't tan as I'm pale and fry(burn) easily under the sun.

Likewise, and having had a bad sunburn at Glastonbury in 1972, I learned my lesson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are white, just pick a non white person to reproduce with. Your descendants will all have perfect skin tone. They will probably be relatively attractive too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laying naked on the deck, drinking wine with friends.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love the beach and go often.

Hug,
Mysteria

P.s. - My tan is awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
Exploring Portugal.

Amen! Amen! I say to you!!!! Love Portugal....how about Nasare?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mysteria's tan is awesome indeed!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I lay out nude on a float in my pool.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
Mysteria's tan is awesome indeed!!

I’m pretty dark.

Hugs,
❤️❤️
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Naked ... in the pool on a float. Maybe with a pesky erection sticking straight up ?
Lurker
0 likes
To not tan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that winter is here for some of us, I'll be interested to know if you are able to keep last summers tan? Personally, I don't try to tan.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Outdoors for me
Lurker
0 likes
Just let Mother Nature do her thing
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Personally I go for full factor 100, under a scuba suit, at night, in the shadows.
Then again I'm a pale blonde with freckles. Gollum looks like someone back from Spain and their holidays in my part of the world.

If anyone wants me I'm the one attracting a crowd of east Asian people who cannot believe someone can be this pale and not be bloated corpse or made of rice paper!
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Exhaust yourself making love to your girlfriend in the back garden, then fall asleep, letting the afternoon sun slowly creep over both of you. Repeat until golden.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
Personally I go for full factor 100, under a scuba suit, at night, in the shadows.
Then again I'm a pale blonde with freckles. Gollum looks like someone back from Spain and their holidays in my part of the world.

If anyone wants me I'm the one attracting a crowd of east Asian people who cannot believe someone can be this pale and not be bloated corpse or made of rice paper!

i feel this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked on the beach!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Jogging shirtless or relaxing in the sun naked at the sauna.
Lurker
0 likes
Stay out of direct sunlight!

People want a tan because it does LOOK healthy but it is not healthy. Direct sun will age you faster than almost anything. I love being outside and I love the beach but I stay under a beach umbrella or in a beach tent most of the time. I like the beach at sunrise and sunset because the UV is not as bad.

I have a bit of a natural tan so I don't worry about getting my skin tan colored. But even if I was very light I would accept that as my natural color and be happy with it. Cooking ones self alive for the sake of a fleeting summer of beauty is foolish. You will have to live with your damaged skin the rest of your short life.cGTZiAoECEkyokjv