What do you do to stay fit?

last reply
778 replies
82.0k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I play volleyball, swim and occasionally hockey.

0 likes

I have the luxury of being able to exercise at work. I usually row and then walk on the treadmill at the max incline for a half hour or so. On days off I tend to do some fasting here and there including long sits in my sauna. Helps with both physical and mental health.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do a lot of physical work, but I also walk, use my rowing machine, and do a little free weights. I also watch what I eat and drink on a regular basis, take a daily multivitamin, and try to get enough sleep on a consistent basis.

Having sex regularly helps, too. 😉

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I read about what others do and avoid it.

0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I read about what others do and avoid it.

Lmao exactly

It’s summer I swim and water jog in my pool.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am active but not fit.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For the most part, I find staying fit tedious. Fortunately, I am blessed with a combination of a good metabolism and enough vanity to fuel enough exercise to maintain a semblance of staying fit. Also sailing as often as possible which can be very demanding..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Simple exercises... Crunches, squats and similar. Luckily I don't need too much (I still, at least for now, have a good metabolism), but time doesn't pass in vain, so I do need to try and keep myself more active than I used to, above all since I am not practicing as much sport as I used to, just to convert those lard-ominals into abdominals smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Define "fit"! Personally I do a lot of sports, but is more for my moral, it gives me the impression that is a healthy activity (and probably is). I'm not a gourmand and that also helps if we are talking about extra kg. But for example I don't find a curvy person as not fit, as long as is an active person, can do any indoor and outdoor activity that he/she/their desires.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A little under 10 minutes every week day of jacks, squats, push-ups, hypopressive abs and burpies. For squats and push-ups, I also do the isometric/static version of these exercises for about a minute after completing my series of active ones. And a couple of the most basic yoga poses (cat-cow, sphinx) for stretching at the end.

Jog about 5km in the evening, when the weather allows.

Favor walking when my destination is within half-an-hour, hence most of the time.

Eat reasonably well (varied diet, favoring homemade cooking, and avoiding snacks), taking my time to eat (at least 20 minutes from first to last bite), and going on a digestive walk at least as long as the meal itself whenever possible.

Although it's not really to 'stay fit' but rather to avoid postural pain, I feel like adding: while at the office, I avoid sitting for too long. For example, whenever I'm on the phone (which is about 30% of the time), I stand up and walk around my desk while talking.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As little as possible but with the creeping pull of time and gravity more than I would like.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I hike, jog, and swim for starters. I'm not a fan of the gym, so I try to avoid it as much as possible. I do a lot of bodyweight exercises at home, and over the years I've accumulated a bench, a collection of dumbbells and kettlebells, a weight vest, pullup bar, and parallel/dip bars. Sometimes I do force myself to go to the gym though.

0 likes

Back on diet ..my fitness app ..swimming/jogging in pool getting 10,000 steps in.

0 likes

Lift weights ,run,stationary bike, treadmill ,punching bag.Have competed in women boxing and trail running as well

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I should make a plan to make my belly (the part under belly button ) burn a little bit more

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Working in the yard/ gardens and walking our dog as I'd rather be outside. When there is enough snow; ski or snowshoe. Last resort the gym.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just started training at a boxing gym. It is much more difficult than I thought plus you get the shit beat out of you by guys twenty years younger. This may not last as an exercise option.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Okay, I lied. My ass is very much still here.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Vanity

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Guest
I mainly cycle and lots of walking, and I also like an odd game of tennis/badminton!

badminton used to be my sport. it was common in Taiwan.

I walk and swim. walk is 6 days a week.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I do my cardio everyday, 3times per week I do other excercizes to strengthen my muscles, I go on daily walks (min.2h).

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Walking,hiking,running,lifting

0 likes

Outside: Brisk walking, running, trail running, hiking,Sex
Inside:Weight lifting, treadmill ,stationary biking,Sex

0 likes

Run my little ass off, work in my garden ,dancing in the nude in my living room

0 likes

Gym,run,swim,hike,bike,fuck.Not necessarily in that order

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I ride my bike to work during the week, run distance on the weekends. Can’t crush it like I could 10 years ago.