Wet Pussy

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
jmo, but that's neither funny nor cool. It looks pretty traumatic to the animal. I certainly wouldn't do it to any animal I have been taking care of. He sure as hell didn't look to be enjoying any of that.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Poor baby. Good thing I am nowhere near them. I would call them names a sailor hasn't heard of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw it, but could not believe anyone could be so mean.

I've been cleaning pussies for years and the only way to get your pussy truly clean and keep it happy is to do the deed by hand. Plenty of circular motion, not too much soap and let those fingers firmly but gently massage the fur - isn't that right Chef?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

I've been cleaning pussies for years and the only way to get your pussy truly clean and keep it happy is to do the deed by hand. Plenty of circular motion, not too much soap and let those fingers firmly but gently massage the fur - isn't that right Chef?

Ab-so-lutely
Lurker
0 likes
That is one pissed off pussy after though! No lovin for the owner lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is pure cruelty! But, I do love the look on poor kitty,

I'll bet it's thinking: "As soon as I can, I'm gonna scratch
your fucking eyes out!"

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with WMM ~ This was neither cool nor funny...

The poor thing was f**king scared shitless!
Lurker
0 likes
poor kitty....
Lurker
0 likes
That's just plain mean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

*lol* yes... and let's not forget a nice old fashioned tongue bath! Very tre' chic in the day!

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
That was a terrified animal, what ever the device is it is dangerous and cruel.

I've had cats, they are difficult to bathe and without a relationship and trust they will involuntarily cut you up with their claws. All my cats have been outside cats, meaning they could come and go as they please within reason. Once in for the night they were in for the night.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Apparently it is not a joke apparatus or cruel trick just for that cat's benefit. It looks like it is a real product, in business 10 years.

Check out the Manufacturers web page here.

These look like they are loacted in pet grooming facilities, where I guess the pets are going to be washed one way or another.

It is kind of funny, their claims of reduced stress throughout. I suppose you have to consider that the alternative to going in a box and being caught in the rain, is less stressful than a scratchable stranger dunking you under water.

It's like saying jumping out of a plane with a parachute reduces your stress compared to jumping out without one.