Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim Kardashian sex tape commentary - too funny!

last reply
18 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Thanks Dude, That's funny as hell.
Lurker
0 likes
CLASSIC!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha, that's pretty damn funny!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Funny stuff haha
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oh please let them make a sequel where someone shows them '2 girls 1 cup'... it would be hilarious!
Lurker
0 likes
She'd have to be the winner of "Attention Whore". Loved the grannies!
Lurker
0 likes
That was the best ever! This has to be post of the week and it's only Tuesday!
0 likes
Dude that was a great find.DuWHJs2EGFYhS3VM

I would love to have a granny like those ladies....

"Two Hands, with space in-between!" haha
Lurker
0 likes
"She's so stupid, look at that." Ahh, out of the mouth of babes, granny babes in this case. I hope Kim sees this, maybe she'll get a clue.

As for being hot, yikes, saw the tape, and man, there's was nothing sexy about it. Now don't get me wrong, she's got the ass like the back of a bus, which I like, but sweetie, work that thang.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
"She's so stupid, look at that." Ahh, out of the mouth of babes, granny babes in this case. I hope Kim sees this, maybe she'll get a clue.

As for being hot, yikes, saw the tape, and man, there's was nothing sexy about it. Now don't get me wrong, she's got the ass like the back of a bus, which I like, but sweetie, work that thang.

Link! Link!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also saw the tape and that was a better review than I could have given.They were great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best line... "Whats wrong with her, she's just laying there."
Lurker
0 likes
"It looks like a snake" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never heard of this women though I do perhaps lead a reclusive life as far as current events go. I looked for the tape in question out of curiousity - wondering why this particular film is so controversial however could not find any site except one that wanted money and I'm not that desperate to find out. The grannies looked like fun to know though and from the little I found out about Kim thingy better company going by the speed her relationships dissolve at.