Login

I haven't seen anything this funny in a long time

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Another argument against marrying your cousin.
Constant Gardener
You sir, own a different sense of humor than most.

Guess that's why I sent you that friend request, months ago.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
What the hell was that?
Wild at Heart

Im sure he'll be finding hay in some very uncomfortable places for the rest of the day.
Smiley Guru
Hay now, that's quite an ingeneous instant costume machine, and halloween is coming up!

As a my old a buddy, Chico say, "Imma guessa thatsa fake!"
Matriarch
Someone's been drinking too much scrumpy from the looks of things
Lurker
ha ha ha ha lol I have just seen the weetabix man or was it the SHREDDED WHEAT man LOL That was hilarious
Lurker
I think Double Rainbow Guy was wanting to get beamed up to the nearest UFO. Wow.
Active Ink Slinger

Really, why?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Smiley Guru
At first it sounded like the Double Rainbow guy was getting a hummer while enjoying the scenery. Then it became apparent that he must have spent the afternoon gathering mushrooms. In answer to his repeated question, "What does it mean?" It means you are not so good at picking out the "safe" mushrooms, dude.

A side note on the Hay Guy. I sure hope for his sake that was a two wire bailer and not a three wire bailer! Yikes!
Constant Gardener
Quote by Playmale
A side note on the Hay Guy. I sure hope for his sake that was a two wire bailer and not a three wire bailer! Yikes!

baling twine is not used anymore?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker

OMG!!! fell off my chair!

Van
Advanced Wordsmith
for the double rainbow guy - now we know where the LSD ended up from the 60' and 70's!

the hay guy - I'm thinkin' "Fruit of the Loom" will not be interested!
I make a offer, you can't refuse!