"How to hide your camel toe."

last reply
17 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I was looking at how to tie a sarong and all of a sudden I get my eyes on the title of this vid... I couldn't resist checking it out.
and here I am sharing it with the rest of you.DPbWUWTu6sVAPWsy
Lurker
0 likes
It won't play for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This should have been a video about how to make sure the "camel toe" does show!
I've seen girls around here with white pants, not too tight, but not wearing panties
and have a very nice camel toe.......... gotta love it!!

Smiley Guru
0 likes
So now if she's got something sheer on and you see the stamp from the mailer she has stuffed in her panties you're supposed to assume she wants her stamp licked?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That was funny Cat.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huh. A little more demonstration on the how to use this advice would have made the video a LOT more watchable...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only watched it out of pure fascination, afterall, what's wrong with seeing a woman with a camel toe (yummy)?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Haha I like the girl. She was so shy when she explained what a camel toe is. I wonder if it really works
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ace87
Haha I like the girl. She was so shy when she explained what a camel toe is. I wonder if it really works

She really is a cutie... What she should have done is give personal/practical examples! I talked to one girl I was dating about the famous "camel toe". According to her, girls who let their pussy show like that know exactly what's going on and it is intentional.

"Long Live Camel Toe"

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So I guess I'm out of luck sense my daily attire is a Brazilian and a t shirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this for real? Surely a wind up?

But you know she is American and, well, God Bless them for taking some things just a bit too seriously.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zadi

But you know she is American and, well, God Bless them for taking some things just a bit too seriously.

This american is is not going to take this issue too seriously and maybe it should be considered not at all. Hope you guys and dolls notice my bare and available camel toe.

If you are available what is wrong with announcing your availablity?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by Zadi

This american is is not going to take this issue too seriously and maybe it should be considered not at all. Hope you guys and dolls notice my bare and available camel toe.

If you are available what is wrong with announcing your availablity?

Are you saying you're available? I know I certainly am!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it WHR43! Love to see gorgeous camel toes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Showing the Camel Toe should be a requirement for all girls!

Reading Lush Stories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This doesn.t work for me. I usually wear thongs.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Here are my issues with this one...

1. Wouldnt that be uncomfortable?

2. See above...

3. That chick is an idiot

4. WHY HIDE IT???