Every lady appreciates a relaxing bubble bath

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I saw that I laughed my ass off. Did this time too. My husband would do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most men would do something like that, Chef... but a lot of women I know would be pissed for interrupting that luxurious moment of sliding into that hot water and for getting their hair wet!!

Reading Lush Stories!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think he'd be getting more than my hair wet!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol I cracked up the first time I saw that. That dude is pretty hot though!
Lurker
0 likes
I watched that in silence as people where in living-room - It didn't stop the impact of this clip haha I laughed so much
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Phantomrose
lol I cracked up the first time I saw that. That dude is pretty hot though!

I agree too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
The first time I saw that I laughed my ass off. Did this time too. My husband would do that.

Me to funny shit. Hell I'd do that myself my luck I'd brake a fucking leg lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by chefkathleen

Right? Have to be one big ass tub!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by chefkathleen

You do that when I'm in a fucking tub, and if you don't break a Leg, I will break something over that head of yours!!!!

Amazing Clip!