Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any Brits out there remember Rainbow as kid, if so watch this!!

last reply
13 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Oh, that's hilarious! I used to watch Rainbow as a kid, but I never laughed as much then as I did just now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to too... and I thought when I got older how boring they all were... clearly not! We will probably find out they are members on Lush!!! Glad you enjoyed it. You never know if your sense of humour is going to make sense to other people! smile

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Oh that was just so funny ha ha, I will never peel a banana in the same way ever again haha lol. Thanks for the good laugh it was priceless that clip. I used to watch Rainbow as a kid ha ha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guys have actually made my day... it is good to make people smile smile Thanks for the comments :) I will be inspired to find more now :)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smashing post, thanks Shiva.

Apparantly, this sort of innuendo in British TV for children was reasonably common in the 70s. There was I believe a cartoon show called Captain Pugwash, about a pirate. Among the crew were characters such as Semen Stains and Roger the Cabin Boy. Of course this was the time of many British Carry-On films, so I suppose it's hardly any wonder. C.
Lurker
0 likes
"Have you seen Bungle's twanger?"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG, was I really that innocent back then??? LMAO.

Thanks, thanks and again, thanks.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mercian, I was... but have to wonder at any parent allowing their kids to view it... no wonder it used to all be called 'Watch with Mother'!!!!

Glad you enjoyed itsmile

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

Shiva...and you other folks from the UK...this was a real show? When...how long ago?

OMG...Counting the peels off a banana...one skin, two skin, three skin...almost says foreskin

Almost pissed in my knickers!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by mercianknight

Shiva...and you other folks from the UK...this was a real show? When...how long ago?

OMG...Counting the peels off a banana...one skin, two skin, three skin...almost says foreskin

Almost pissed in my knickers!

ha ha Jason , I do not know what age you are, but for me I was a young todder of the early 70's I just cannot believe my mum was so naive to let me watch this stuff haha LOL
Mr Nobody
0 likes
"In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow made a special exclusive sketch for the Thames TV staff Christmas tape, sometimes referred to as the "Twangers" episode. This show featured plenty of deliberate sexual innuendo...it was never intended to be screened to the general public."
Lurker
0 likes
That was incredible vid.

I remember the references to marijuana in the H. R. Puff n Stuff show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Among the crew were characters such as Semen Stains and Roger the Cabin Boy."

Actualy that's not true, buy whom am I to stand in the way of a good rumour?