Login

What is your favourite scent?

last reply
315 replies
33.3k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Lurker
Post your favourite perfume/aftershave/cologne..
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
Luv this stuff

Arpège 'Éclat d’Arpège' Eau de Parfum Spray
Active Ink Slinger

This Juicy Couture one is my favorite. It's really fun and fruity smelling
Alpha Blonde
If I could only pick one, it would be Beach by Bobbi Brown. It's my favourite summer scent.

Other staples for this season are:

Kai (and I prefer the perfume oil with this scent).

and Monyette Paris (another one that's best as a perfume oil):

I really don't have a 'signature scent' because I like to vary it according to the season. I have favourites for the fall/winter too - which I'll save for another post - I'm still too caught up in summer at the moment. smile
Lurker
I am obsessed with both of these right now!

Lurker
I love Marc Jacob's Daisy and it comes in adorable packaging... (I'm a serious newbie so I have no idea how to post a picture of the bottle...)
Active Ink Slinger
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume. LOVE IT!!!
Wild at Heart
This right here is great. It's a little strong at first so put it on like 30 minutes before going out. When it it mellows, it's a great scent.

Wild at Heart
Quote by clum

You would have been the man in california around 1997.

Not talking shit... I'll still rock this on occasion.

Very old school.
The upper echelons/greatest fragrances ever created (my opinion):

Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille
Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather
Frederic Malle's Musc Ravageur

Other favorites:
CREED's Aventus
Serge Lutens Chergui
A*Men Pure Malt
Dior Homme Intense
Dior Fahrenheit
Givenchy Play Intense
Viktor&Rolf's Spicebomb
Lurker

Body Shop Mango...

Best scent EVER.

Plus it doesn't break my bank every 2 months. £7 for 100ml? I love it!
Lurker
Coco Mademoiselle is my absolute favourite - I only wear it if I'm going somewhere nice.
Lurker
my favorite cologne is:

Cryptic Vigilante
I use Alfred Sung Paradise. Not too strong or noticeable, so it fits any situation really. I can wear this at work or while doing my Sunday groceries, and it's always appropriate. One of the best cologne for the price ($25-40). This was a gift from my sister initially, but I sticked with it.

Alpha Blonde
In the fall, I like to layer these two scents (Jo Malone scents are meant to be layered, if you like, to create a unique personalized scent). Her fragrances are pretty amazing because they are very true to what they are named after - they're not the artificial or sugarified interpretations you often find perfumeries opting for.

First is 'Wild Fig & Cassis' which is a very clean scent that I think is quite unisex. It is very true to the product description (Inspired by breakfast in Tuscany - the moment of breaking open juicy figs, fresh from the tree - Wild Fig & Cassis is a delicious fragrance. The scent of sun-warmed figs and delicate cassis is entwined with notes of hyacinth and cedarwood, enveloping the wearer in the warmth of the Mediterranean). Really - it's fucking fantastic!

Then over top - I like 'French Lime Blossom' which gives it a more feminine touch. The description is: Inspired by a stroll along the Champs Élysées, French Lime Blossom is a romantic, full-bodied floral. The scent of sweet lime blossoms with a twist of bergamot and tarragon is evocative of the first day of spring. This is still a very clean and green floral though - I'm not fond of sickly sweet or overpowering florals because they often give me a headache. This is fresh and modern and smells great just on its own as well.

Active Ink Slinger
Fahrenheit by Christian Dior/ Polo Black
Active Ink Slinger

Satsuma, from The Body Shop. I think it's like their most popular scent. It's really citrusy like orange. I bought the body mist, but it doesn't last for more than an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
The best scent .....women love it.....
Active Ink Slinger
Falling in Love

Or

Amazing Grace

Both by Philosophy

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.