Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something a little off the beaten path... Steam Punk!

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like kind of funky things. i do a lot of thrift store shopping, i go for bright colors, odd ball stuff. i was a raver for a while and still have some rave-esque fashions. i think i would have made a good hippie, too... about a year ago i blundered into steam punk, or rather, steam punk as imagined by Kato, a fashion designer who makes her own stuff and models it as well - you should check out her face book page or go to her webiste...

http://www.steampunkcouture.com/

i can't even explain why i love some these fashions, but they are so whimsical and fun and unique. some of my favorties:

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love Steampunk, it's so sexy! I'd love to own an entire wardrobe of outfits and all the good stuff to match. I could go over board with this thread.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
God dammit.

I didn't think the ladies here could get ANY MORE awesome.

Now we have two steam punk lovers in sprite and Poppet and would even dress up in the stuff.

My mind just went *booooooom*:d/
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
seriously, i wouldn't mind dressing up like this on occasion smile

Head Nurse
0 likes

Do I have to admit ALL the steam punk stuff I have??

Okay for corsets my favorites:

Damsel in this dress:

I have several of theirs, a pirate coat, a basic wench, and an over bust, shirt, and skirts also

or Silver Leaf Costumes:

Ive got a bustle skirt, steampunked corset, top hats,and goggles from them.

Although if we are talking hats, Thumbtack Leather is my goto leather guy:

I love my stuff from Guy, hat, hair clips, bracelets...

BUT...I'm starting to move from the Steampunk to the Dieselpunk:

Head Nurse
0 likes
If, like me, you make/sew a lot of your steampunk things, this blog(and her pinterest boards) is great!
Head Nurse
0 likes
And some one PLEASE get me this!!

Lurker
0 likes
Lovely! Nice to see we have some steampunk folks here. Woot! I especially like the steampunk elves in the last pic.

Head Nurse
0 likes
I've seen pics of that asymetrical corset before. With what I know from having spent long hours working while where wearing corsets, I dont think I would want a corset that left me with a funny pull across my chest like that.

Love the leather corsets smile

Brute Force Leather/Fallen Angel Studio

Or Digger makes some really good stuff: (Diggers Leather)

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I've only really just heard of this. Apparently my city plays host to the biggest Steampunk festival in Europe! I might have to check it out this year.

Here's what I'd go for;

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
But then again, I might go for something like this;

0 likes
The appeal of steampunk fiction continues to elude me (and, yes, I've tried it), but (based on this thread) as a fashion trend, there's actually something interesting stuff going on.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Now, that's what I call a weapon...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love steam punk styles when they aren't too over done.

It's really a shame that wearing steampunk clothes in every day life would cause one to get more than a few strange looks.