Login

Short skirt/dress or short shorts?

last reply
261 replies
38.8k views
5 watchers
22 likes
Lurker
What's your preference when you're going out partying? Why?
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer short skirts. It's easier to flash or for a quickie.
Lurker
Short dress or skirt.

Why? Because if I'm partying I want to look good and they're far more flirty and pretty
Artistic Tart
Partying? Sounds like I want to look nice. Short dress, no question.
Lurker
I think skirts and dresses are more flirty and feminine, so definitely not short shorts.
Active Ink Slinger
short dress or short shorts for going out with my girlfriend
Active Ink Slinger
To all the ladies opting for the short skirts or dresses ....... I LOVE YOU!!

Too much?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
I like short skirts and the guys seem to like them more.
Lurker
Quote by justhisgirl
I like short skirts and the guys seem to like them more.

Yes I. T(h hugs) hink youd look hot in a short micro skirt
Active Ink Slinger
Short dress/skirt, they are definitely more teasing.
Active Ink Slinger
Really depends on where I am going. If to a club short skirt or dress. If to something outdoors or maybe to see a band, then maybe short shorts.
Active Ink Slinger
Short skirt. Always fun to bend over for show or fun.
Lurker
short dress are kinda sexy and i usually wear those for parties
Lurker
dresses or skirts are the sexiest and you can always get a breeze up under if you want without panties
Active Ink Slinger
I'd choose short dresses most of the time ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Classified
Quote by lindseyaggie
I prefer short skirts. It's easier to flash or for a quickie.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
Short skirt because its flirty cute or sexy
Orgasm Aficionado
I don't own any short shorts - but a short dress or skirt with really pretty knickers is good for me.
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely short skirts/ dresses.. smile
Active Ink Slinger
Always a short dress/skirt for easier access
Her Royal Spriteness
shorts are for beaches, pools, picnics, hiking, and bbq. if i'm dressing up to to out, i'm in a dress or a skirt.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Shorts skirts are definitely the best for showing off my legs and maybe giving a little peek up my skirt to see some sheer panties too! (Only special guys have that opportunity) I have one jean skirt that is only 8 inches long which is primed for pantie peeking. Also love to wear short shorts with 3-4 inch heels when out clubbing at beach bars. I have many short shorts that I'll wear to the beach; some as short as 1 inch inseam. I love showing off my legs and guys love to look at them as well!
Active Ink Slinger
Even though I'm an ancient hag, I still look OK in a short skirt, and hubby loves them as well. On the other hand, I got a beautiful long sun dress a few weeks ago as a gift, and I'm loving the long flowing part, and have bought two others, very comfortable around here.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
Short skirt without panties
Lurker
mmmmmm both but , short skirt if I feel REAL slutty