Eyebrows

last reply
48 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Microblading, is the new trend in the UK, it's a must!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unsure about microblading but:-
Dark brows with good volume equals confidence.
Neat brows take years off a face.
Ungovernable
0 likes
The foxiest acquaintance I ever had was a blonde with dark eyebrows, though hers were not nearly as extreme as those pictured in this thread. They were neat but striking. Most fab compliment ever was being asked if we were sisters. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't go insane with plucking, but I like to keep them neat. I don't like my eyebrows to look like a man's...not too fun a thought. Usually I just pluck the strays as I see them...and yes, it still hurts quite a bit!
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I have changed my brow style over the years -- they are full now, but not as full, I think, as they have been at some other times. Tweezing never hurts anymore.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you are not happy with your brows, you can try brow wigs. Who knew?

Lurker
0 likes
Have to look after them ... daily... part of your morning ritual

Worth seeking professional advice, even just once, as to thickness and shape. Remember they frame your eyes and are one of the first things people notice when they look at you.. even if it is subconsciously.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

.. that's funny!

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

HA!

(love you, jackie❤)

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly I never paid or pay much attetion to a person's eyebrows more likely to notice thier eyes. Also as for maintance I never got into trimming or grooming mine, just left them how they are naturally, luckly mine arent that thick and don't look too bad.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

funny cos it's true?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are too big. I like thin eyebrows
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

funny cos it's true?

It is indeed. Nice tidy brows set off eyes beautifully. Of course there are complete brow disasters and the "painted on" look just looks terrible. I do have mine tinted but it is just because I'm lazy. I have a bit of an accidental Cara Delevingne going on at the minute though...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I trim my brows with Wall clippers. A guy with hairy brows is one BIG turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i swear that my brows grow quicker than the hair on my head lol

and theres always one mega long one that gets in the way, but is a bugger to get hold of and pluck