last reply
92 replies
14.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I might be in the minority but I don't like bikinis. I like booty shorts and one pieces much much more.

i only do one pieces these days. hides the knife scars so i don't have to answer awkward questions. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i only do one pieces these days. hides the knife scars so i don't have to answer awkward questions. smile

Like the knock out shirt one in your avatar? That should would do fine anywhere.
0 likes
I like the high-waisted retro/vintage look bikinis, and I like tankinis. Mostly because finding a one piece that fits my frame--I'm stupidly tall and stupidly curvy--is very difficult. That, and I don't sunbathe so much as actually swim, meaning I need something that isn't going to produce drag or fall off or both.

Lands' End, among others, sell tops and bottoms separately, making it so much easier for tall curvy girls to find something that both fits and looks good.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have the right body for it the skimpier the better but it is not too good on a family beach or hotel pool.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I have got more of an exhibitionist as I have gotten older and prefer no swimsuit at all