Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let someone cut your little finger off for money?

last reply
31 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is not an invitation, but a subject that came up at work.

Nobody could think of anything you wouldn't be able to do, if you didn't have your little finger...so if someone were to offer you money to cut off your little finger would you let them and how much would you want.

A little rule though...it's with an axe and no Anesthesia!
Lurker
0 likes
No, never. Not for a $billion.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by trinket

No, never. Not for a $billion.

If someone writes me a cheque for a billion USD and brings a bottle of tequila along with the axe, I'd be game. smile
0 likes
No. And an axe is likely too big. You would take out too much of the rest of the hand. A small cleaver or hatchet would work better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd miss playing the piano but then I could always hire someone else to play for me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the amount of money. If it is $1billion like mentioned above... hell yes. But it would have to be my left pinkie finger, I'll need the right one for a proper golf grip.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
It depends on the amount of money. If it is $1billion like mentioned above... hell yes. But it would have to be my left pinkie finger, I'll need the right one for a proper golf grip.

Actually, I'd let them take my right..I don't want the club flopping around at the top. Yeah, I'd miss my Vardon grip, but get used to not using it, like I got used to using it 25 years ago.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
It would have to be a lot of money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I would like to know, is why this is even a question on LUSH....?
Seems a bit odd.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No that is the finger with the longest nail I use for scratching inside my ear!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way , not for any amount of money. To save the life of someone I love yes I would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a computer programmer cutting off my fingers would be a pretty stupid choice.

But with medical technology they could put it back on, and enough money you could come out ahead of the game :P

However I still could never bring myself to do it, even if I could find some way to rationalize it I think my body's aversion to pain would prevent me from doing it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Not likely, I rather fancy my pinkies. Maybe my little toe and a great deal of money, we're talking billions and some booze to help. But, even then, not likely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No no and No
Lurker
0 likes
Hell No
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

If someone writes me a cheque for a billion USD and brings a bottle of tequila along with the axe, I'd be game. smile

For a billion? Yeah, I would too. The pinky above the first knuckle.

I would wear some sweet skin tight gloves all the time with a finger insert so you couldn't even tell then for dramatic effect I would take the gloves off and tell people I'm ex Yakuza.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, probably not. I mean if it was like a billion dollars and my left hand then possibly, I need all the fingers on my right hand for drawing though
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
No, probably not. I mean if it was like a billion dollars and my left hand then possibly, I need all the fingers on my right hand for drawing though

Would you consider a pinky toe for 5 million?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you having a giraffe .....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

taxfree

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

There is a good chance I would accept that. 5 million dollars sure would come in handy. Would whoever cuts it off sew it back up so that I don't have to pay for a blood transfusion?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17

There is a good chance I would accept that. 5 million dollars sure would come in handy. Would whoever cuts it off sew it back up so that I don't have to pay for a blood transfusion?

Sure but no local anesthesia. Gotta tough it out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by humdrum
This is not an invitation, but a subject that came up at work.

Nobody could think of anything you wouldn't be able to do, if you didn't have your little finger...so if someone were to offer you money to cut off your little finger would you let them and how much would you want.

A little rule though...it's with an axe and no Anesthesia!

I would not want to do that.

One thing I couldn't do, "Two in the pink......one in the stink." It's also good for scratching your ear after a shower, comes in handy when typing or playing the piano, and (when no one's looking) "scratching" your nose on the inside.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't. I need all my digits for a whole bunch of stuff. My pinkie comes in very handy for typing, playing stringed instruments, turning the TV down, carrying drinks (always good for a wee shot glass) and I wouldn't be able to do the devil horns thing at rock concerts. No, I'll have all my digits, please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh dear, My brother lost half of his little finger at work (Mechanic).
He had to re-learn how to hold a cup, use his hand to hold the fork and many other little daily jobs. and that was with half a finger missing.

so No my answer would have to be no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lost my little finger for free would not do it again for money
Lurker
0 likes
Not ! BUT I can't say never, coz if I could save someone I love I would accept.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of us just aren't as motivated by money as others no matter what the deal.