0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

Maybe practice a little first?

Buz Bono, professional orgy coach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found myself in one last Sat night. Somehow many of the guests left the fire it, hot tub, and buffet, & ended up naked on two attached mattresses. Four women and five men in various sex acts for about forty minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recently divorced. Haven't done it... yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
Recently divorced. Haven't done it... yet

Don't be shy about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm desperate to try one but would have to be attracted to many of the people and also would be horribly embarrassed if I knew them so it's finding a time and a place...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a a while since I did, but from experience they can be lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I would, no. That's the kind of thing I may have as a fantasy in my head... the scenario, being seduced, being used in so many ways... but in reality I doubt it would match the allure of the fantasy.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Have had opportunities to attend one, both all girl and mixed, but my fear is that no one would want me and I would be left twiddling my thumbs. So no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love the chance to participate
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it here In England, again in France and yet again in USA... and oh ... it was fantastic every time to just be in a group of animals acting and fornicating as nature intended.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by adele
Have had opportunities to attend one, both all-girl and mixed, but my fear is that no one would want me and I would be left twiddling my thumbs. So no.

If a fat old tart like me can get laid you should have no trouble. Go for it. All-girl (my choice, obviously,) or mixed, whatever tickles your fancy. Orgies are fun.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by GraceW
If a fat old tart like me can get laid you should have no trouble. Go for it. All-girl (my choice, obviously,) or mixed, whatever tickles your fancy. Orgies are fun.

That might be true Grace, but my self esteem (or lack thereof) would never let me take the chance. If my worse fears came true, I could never face any of those people again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adele

That might be true Grace, but my self esteem (or lack thereof) would never let me take the chance. If my worse fears came true, I could never face any of those people again.

with you there ... i'd be mortified
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adele

come to one of mine. i'll make sure that you're number one on my list. there might be some thumb twiddling, but it's mostly gonna be clit and nipple twiddling ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would go to one of Sprite's! ha ha. Actually I'm not sure I would IRL. It would really depend on who else was there.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by sprite
come to one of mine. i'll make sure that you're number one on my list. there might be some thumb twiddling, but it's mostly gonna be clit and nipple twiddling ;)

Send me an invite and an addie, and I will be there.
Story Verifier
0 likes
No it's not something that's on my bucket list either
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Already did that one. Didn't plan on it, it just sorta happened. Was at a small club in San Francisco, great group of ladies, the club closed and the owner and her girlfriend got a little carried away once the doors were locked . . . and then the rest of us just happened!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know, I really want to say yes, so... yes?

As long as the people were cool and the vibe was good.
Lurker
0 likes
I really would pass on that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I'd love to go to an orgy!

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Photographed one as a paid gig in college. It's not as easy as you might think.

Wasn't tempted to disrobe.