Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Do a Master/Slave Relationship?

last reply
39 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would make sure you knew how deep you wanted to go with this. There are layers. Some people like to play at domination and submission and there is nothing wrong with that. But there is a very serious BDSM scene and I do not think some people would be prepared for what that means. So ask yourself how deep do you want to delve and then find the right level of D/s for you.

Maybe one day I would again but I would never call a sub a slave.
Lurker
0 likes
What is that?
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No. I like some aggressive dominant/submissive intensity and roleplay sometimes, but it's more 'in the moment' interplay and strictly sexual. Sex is really the only place where I find any kind of power-exchange exciting.

A 'lifestyle' or relationship focused on BDSM elements would not appeal to me.

Yup
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah its my kind of Relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. That sort of thing just doesn't appeal, but hey some things just aren't for everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, absolutely. I honestly believe my past relationships never worked out because I was given too much roaming room. I need to be told what, where, and when to do things. I crave to have every aspect of my life controlled, I am out of control and need a firm hand to keep me in my place. I also need the feeling of truly belonging to someone- mind, body and soul.

This needs to be a one on one relationship, never more slaves. My devotion to my Master needs to be returned with 100% of his focus and energy on me. If I could have this in real life I may actually be able to make a relationship last for than 5 years, that seems to be the breaking point for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have been living a (D/S) sexual lifestyle for most of my adult life, absoultely FANTASTIC. I would not give it up for anything.
However in my day-to-day, work-time life, I am in control 100%.
The D/S lifestyle is a great fantasy for sexual playtime, but real-time it does not work.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could never be a sub and I'd get bored being a dom. I prefer a level of aggression.