...to have fun! (2 votes) 5%
...to flirt! (1 vote) 2%
...to explore sexual fantasies, reading or writing (30 votes) 68%
...to chat and share fantasties (5 votes) 11%
...to meet someone (0 votes) 0%
...to lurk (1 vote) 2%
...many things or all of the above (16 votes) 36%
0 likes
I know there are actually quite a lot of reasons why someone could be here (some open - some covert) or reasons not listed above. I know we are all here to have fun and the freedom of adult and more open-minded community. Sometimes I feel like people pressume things without asking others (people who pop up on chat & say things sometimes) or I wonder how many people even read bios or respect the privacy of people who do not include certain aspects on their profile pages. (?) I'm new so I do not know. One reason I came on here was to see about improving my writing skills and try my hand at some stories maybe, or read them, share these with my mate, and because I thought it was kinky to do so.

I am an introvert/extrovert. I did not pick this site for the social networking... maybe in the writing aspect because there I am shy. I really do not need or seek anything per se other than creativity.

What are some reasons you are here? smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a number of reasons why I'm on Lush. The first was to read erotic stories and masturbate while doing so. Then, I discovered via the chat rooms and the profiles of others, that there were a LOT of like-minded people on Lush. I then wanted to learn more about other people's fantasies, desires, real-life experiences, etc. In so doing, I was encouraged to write about some of my own and post them. So, I did. I found it to be a wonderful past-time, writing about my own experiences and sharing them with others to read and comment on. I am a very sexual woman by nature and it's been gratifying to find that there are a lot of other women out there who, like me, because of current societal norms, tend to live in a sexual closet by day. It's refreshing to hear that so many other women are frustrated by the inhibiting norms within an American culture that, on the one hand, welcomes women to be sexually open, while on the other hand, we are condemned for just that! It's like seeing your judge going to church on Sunday and then fucking the dog on Monday. Such hypocrisy! Lush helps to enable me and others like me, to come out from behind our walls and act and be as we really are and want to be. And that is both liberating as well as very refreshing.
0 likes
Quote by SexyTnMama
There are a number of reasons why I'm on Lush. ... Lush helps to enable me and others like me, to come out from behind our walls and act and be as we really are and want to be. And that is both liberating as well as very refreshing.

Nice!

and thank you for commenting & sharing that! -first comment and a great one too!
I hope it will not be the last! I enjoy hearing people's reasons and feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The reason i came here on Lush was because of my gf (1LovelyKinkyKitsune) and she gave me the link and toll me we can have fun here also flirt without any distractions, but I notice when me and my gf were new a lot of males came on to my gf which of course was mad lol. I will come on here for the protection of my gf and to have fun and play with my gf alone and trust me i already message some guys to step away from my gf lol. Now this website is fun and theres lots of erotic stories which some are good and also sexual and erotic products which were kinky and fun lol. Even though we are new I will be here with my gf/mate/lover. heart <3 <3 <3
0 likes
I think polls are fun too.

If English is not someone's primary language, or even if they do not write well. they can either read, brush up skills if they want. or take polls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I initially came here as an outlet for a story id enjoyed writing for another site, but the TOS prohibited posting something that explicit. Since coming here I've discovered a great community and explored some long dormant stories and feelings. Good stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
I came for the stories, tried chat, enjoy these forums
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I'm here for the cookies.

Sprite: "You goof. There aren't any cookies here."

Me: "Of course there are! Saga told me everyone comes here for cookie."

Sprite: "She said 'nookie', not cookie."

Quote by Saga
Nookie!

Why isn't that an option on your poll list?
The Linebacker
0 likes
To read and write and make friends...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I had lost a loved one, and writing has always been an outlet for me. I wanted to write something life-affirming, and sex and connection is very life-affirming for me. And writing erotica is simply fun.

I did not even consider the social media aspects, and assumed any interaction would be fleeting and built on sand. I was surprised to find someone here I care for very much. I did not think it possible. So that is life-affirming as well.

I don't know many people here, but those I've met have been open and friendly. I really like the vibe here. And it has helped me navigate some tough terrain.
Lurker
0 likes
I am on lush primarily to read the sexy stories,they turn me on.
I enjoy a good conversation, enjoy sexy role play, not into bdsm, but tell me what to do!
please!!!!
Do Not Ask Me To Put My Webcam On cos no way ok!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im here to find girls from 20 to 50 for online friendship,webcam chat and maybe cam to cam sex,thats all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy the stories, Chatting with people about the stories and personal experiences. Just a dirty ol man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well i came back to write again, and well talk with couples, or people with similar interests.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
An old friend who's been a member here invited me to join. He thought I should post my stories here to get more exposure than my blogs were getting. But I was surprised to find what a well-planned and multi-faceted social-site it is, populated with a wonderful group of people! I wish I'd known about Lush years ago!
Head Nurse
0 likes
came for the stories, stayed for the fun.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I'm here for the cookies.

Sprite: "You goof. There aren't any cookies here."

Me: "Of course there are! Saga told me everyone comes here for cookie."

Sprite: "She said 'nookie', not cookie."

Why isn't that an option on your poll list?

*face palm* i swear, i tried to get her to join another site, but it's like trying to get tape off your fingers...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I joined to write some stories; some sexual fantasies I wanted to get off my chest.

Since joining, I am interested to read forum comments and chat to others to discover what makes other tick sexually.

It all feeds the creative mind.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took a wrong turn searching 'LUST'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I originally found Lush, I enjoyed reading the stories. Although I still read them when I have time, since becoming a member, I prefer chatting with friends.
"Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
- Charlie Chaplin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the story's and also the chat
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I came to share my stories with all you fine people. I love to read other people's work and I enjoy my friends. I have a cyber lover here and enjoy chatting with him.

Thank you Nicola for having this lovely website. Thanks to all the moderators who approve the wonderful stories and poems on this website.

This is the best place to hang out.

xoxoo
0 likes
I came here to read stories but ended up reading and chatting.. Have met a couple of amazing people whom I would love to meet in real life toosmile
Lurker
0 likes
It's my sexy secret getaway.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Came for the sexy writing; stayed for the friendship.
Lurker
0 likes
Originally came to lush for the stories, then met some nice people and now here for the forums which have amazing people in them and the occasional chat.
Lurker
0 likes
i am here firstly to read the stories, there are so many great writers here. the forums are a great place to have fun and get to know people. i have made some great friends here but never have time to chat i am sorry to say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Came for the good stories. Stayed to try and discover/stretch my writing muscle as a sexual outlet, and made a few good friends along the way too.