Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the hottest place you've fucked?

last reply
98 replies
13.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Butterfly
0 likes
Last Summer in Mexico.... it must be over 100 degrees
Marx Sister
0 likes
A sauna which was at 210°F/99°C when we started. We fucked until it was about 130°F/54°C, which took a couple hours. Probably the most intense physical activity I've ever engaged in.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex on a nude beach. Had the place to ourselves.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The one that immediately comes to mind was in a grungy motel room in Moab, Utah. The A/C wasn't working and I was with a guy I'd just met a few hours before. I was 18 and traveling with a friend from high school. He'd been treating me like dirt the whole trip, so I hooked up with some local guy I'd flirted with in a restaurant just to stick it to my traveling companion. It was a scorching hot desert night and we were literally covered in sweat, but we fucked half the night. My hair was down to my ass back then and it was plastered in wet strings all over my sweaty skin or stuck to his. I think we had to stop before we succumbed to heat prostration.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
In the pussy. I’m no meteorologist but it was 98 and humid.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The planet Venus. Got a bit of a sunburn on my coochie, but worth it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a patio in the hot afternoon sun in Tucson, AZ. He really made me sweat for his dick.
Troublemaker
0 likes
The planet Venus
Lurker
0 likes
On a secluded beach in Georgia.