Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you're partner is talking....

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
....Are you listening of waiting to talk?
I'd love to say I'm listening, but if I'm honest most of the time I'm waiting to talk or waiting for her to simply stop talking!
I try so hard to listen.. but if we are having a discussion about a hot button topic.. I am waiting to talk.
If I know it is important to her to listen, then I will. I can be good at it. However, the is when it is clear that is what my partner needs.
Quote by GentlemanJack
....Are you listening of waiting to talk?

I listen and listen and listen. Then digest it before speaking, which can be annoying when there's a pause.
Quote by dpw

I listen and listen and listen. Then digest it before speaking, which can be annoying when there's a pause.

That is the perfect thing to do. I try to listen too. It is important in every conversation, because we seem to live in a culture of open mouths and shut ears. I have watched people at each other for hours without having a conversation. Sometimes it is hard to listen, but it is always worth it, because you learn a lot and start to understand the other person better.
Really listening to someone is a gift.
I listen, but don't always know what answer she is waiting for.
I'd listen to her. It matters! I need to know what she thinks. Patience is a virtue. I'd speak accordingly, if necessary :P You should give time for them too. What is the use of being in a relationship if there's barely any communication?
goodanswer