Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When is the most arousing moment?

last reply
102 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
To quote that movie line... "you had me at hello"..... the first eye contact with my man
For me it has to be gentle kisses on my neck or shoulder. Or any (even accidental) nipple grazing...
For me it's the moment he looks deep into my eyes and kisses me, I just melt.

To push me over the edge he only needs to growl ;)
So many come to mind but one of my favourites is when we're having sex and both realize the mood has switched from love-making to rough and tumble fucking. The indicator can range from the look in her eyes, a kiss turning into a bite, or one of us grabbing a fistful of hair. Game on!
Variety is always a good thing, and sometimes you discover something new about yourselves.

A few years back after my current wife and I got together we had started playing around, and suddenly my wife spread her legs and said "I'm too tired to do much, if you want something you're just going to have to take it". What followed was simple, pure lust (not rough, just passion). I pleasured myself in her, and we both collapsed into sleep together.

We both found something we liked in the scenario. She often enjoys playing the reserved and controlled seductress, and I enjoy putting my lust in the open.
that "nice'n locked in" feeling with her legs snaked tight around me......soft cockteasing whisperings in my *right* ear
That looks she gives me to let me know its about to be on!

Click The Pic
When during foreplay, she runs her hand up the inside of my thigh, or round the outside and up to my ass, and simultaneously kissing me, moaning in my mouth and ears, and when I feel her hot heavy breathe on my neck. I get instantly wet when played like that.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
When she tells me somehow, and it is different every time, that she wants me. It is always a singular thing she does or says.
I can say that of all the things she does though, the one that drives me crazy every time, is when, either through sight, feel, sound* or smell, I know she is wet.
* I really did know a lady one time, who, used to get wet thick [if we were apart for about 4-7 days], and when her butterfly started to open, it would make a low "kiss" sound. We both knew the sound too, and she would get a big kick out of how it could happen in some unusual places, and I'd always get a stiffy that would not always be easy to hide.
Quote by Guest
Most arousing moment would be that one moment when with just one look or a sly smile we clinch the deal. That moment when wooing becomes foreplay and I don't mean anything physical, just that stirring inside that makes you a little dizzy with anticipation...

What he said.
Just before he is about to cum in my mouth.