What would you do...

last reply
19 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are driving around with friends and you notice the couple in the backseat is fooling around, what would you do? Would you sneak a peak and tell the others to look? Would you call them out and cock block? Would you just pretend it wasn't happening? Would you try to join in the fun? And if you are one that is going to call them out and cock block.. Please explain to me WHY?
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they were pretty obviously intending to go all the way I could see a lot of folks finding that uncomfortable.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
If I was driving around with friends, it would be more than likely I was behind the wheel... So, I would probably be the first one to notice through the rearview mirror... Now not sure if we are talking about a 15 passenger van or just a car... But either way I would more than likely be keeping an eye on the action through the rear view mirror...I dont think I would tell anyone else what was going on, just let them figure it out on their own from the sounds coming from the back seat... And I certainly wouldnt be thinking of cock blocking anyone, hell I wouldnt want anyone interrupting me! I think the only person who would be cock blocking would be someone who likes one of the participants as more than just friends... Hope that answers your question smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
If I was driving around with friends, it would be more than likely I was behind the wheel... So, I would probably be the first one to notice through the rearview mirror... Now not sure if we are talking about a 15 passenger van or just a car... But either way I would more than likely be keeping an eye on the action through the rear view mirror...I dont think I would tell anyone else what was going on, just let them figure it out on their own from the sounds coming from the back seat... And I certainly wouldnt be thinking of cock blocking anyone, hell I wouldnt want anyone interrupting me! I think the only person who would be cock blocking would be someone who likes one of the participants as more than just friends... Hope that answers your question smile

Thanks.. I am not sure what the intention was... I am figuring more jealousy because he wasn't having any fun.. I was just curious what other peoples opinion were.. Thanks!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on who was in the car. I'd love to quietly watch as someone started to play. I think I'd like it even more if they didn't mind the rest of the audience enjoying it openly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
It depends on who was in the car. I'd love to quietly watch as someone started to play. I think I'd like it even more if they didn't mind the rest of the audience enjoying it openly.

That was the intent.. To be naughty around others.. A little bit of exhibitionism.. There were two "couples" in the car... I was shocked at the dude cock blocking.. I thought there was some rule about that...
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush

That was the intent.. To be naughty around others.. A little bit of exhibitionism.. There were two "couples" in the car... I was shocked at the dude cock blocking.. I thought there was some rule about that...

Actually, you're right.
I refer you to Section 3, subsection c, paragraph 4

...and if any male intentionally and willfully interupts an event that is about to induce nudity, or sexual contact with a female even if he is NOT a participant the female or male or both who have been subjected to the coitus interuptus shall have the option of intruducing one of the punishments outlined in Apendix 18 including, but not limited to inducing "blue balls" (see definitions Appendix 1) to the point that physical tears are shed.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t

Actually, you're right.
I refer you to Section 3, subsection c, paragraph 4

...and if any male intentionally and willfully interupts an event that is about to induce nudity, or sexual contact with a female even if he is NOT a participant the female or male or both who have been subjected to the coitus interuptus shall have the option of intruducing one of the punishments outlined in Apendix 18 including, but not limited to inducing "blue balls" (see definitions Appendix 1) to the point that physical tears are shed.

Brilliant..
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I would not interrupt at all. I might go to a drive through to get some snacks or something....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just leave them to it. They are having fun together why interrupt them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would take the long way home watching very intently....and of course be rubbing myself the whole time!
0 likes
It would be rather ... distracting if I was the driver. I wouldn't cock-block per se (to each their own), but I'd pull over somewhere and maybe get some action of my own going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it would depend. I know that some of my friends would cock-block before hands even started going under clothes, but I don't think I would do cock-blocking. (Maybe a whispered "be cool" if we passed too close to a police cruiser...) If I wasn't driving, I think I'd even be interested in joining; depends on who it is, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd probably just put my head down and keep on doing what ever I'm doing
but ti depends on situation if like cops are out looking for people to pull over than I
would totally cock block
Lurker
0 likes
I'd probably just put my head down and keep on doing what ever I'm doing
but ti depends on situation if like cops are out looking for people to pull over than I
would totally cock block
Lurker
0 likes
I may be a little embaresed but if I was not driving I would definitely be sneaking a peek.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uh... Seriously? Who let the horny teenagers out and onto Lush?
If I'm driving and it's my car... I'm going to totally cockblock.
My car! My f'in car! If anyone is going to be christening the damn thing, it's going to be me!
Those are MY leather seats and your nasty ass shoes and belt buckles might poke a hole in it. Not to mention the smell and stains I don't want to remove when you get your sweaty smelly ass out of my backseat.
Have a little respect for the person driving your lazy ass anywhere. ICK!
Lurker
0 likes
Do unto others as you would want them to do to you - live and let lives, as long as they weren't fuckin' while driving. Lolipops OK.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Uh... Seriously? Who let the horny teenagers out and onto Lush?
If I'm driving and it's my car... I'm going to totally cockblock.
My car! My f'in car! If anyone is going to be christening the damn thing, it's going to be me!
Those are MY leather seats and your nasty ass shoes and belt buckles might poke a hole in it. Not to mention the smell and stains I don't want to remove when you get your sweaty smelly ass out of my backseat.
Have a little respect for the person driving your lazy ass anywhere. ICK!

^ This....no fucking in my car!