Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what was your first bondage experience ?

last reply
27 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
well ive had an ex tie me up before was very fun indeed!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Being shackled with a Social Security number at birth.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i got married. lol sorry, but yeah... so, i met a guy, i was 20 and he kind of introduced me to getting tied up and i enjoyed it. didn't enjoy the relationship, but the bondage part, yeah, that sort of started my out on a long and winding road. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
HUBBY TIED ME TO THE STAIR RAIL GOING UP TO OUR APPARTMENT. iT WAS VERY LATE AT NIGHT.
Lurker
0 likes
As a young teen my Girl friends tied me up to tickle me as I wriggled to much!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
with my SO early on in the relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Handcuffs as a teenager... It was just for fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This was a few years ago, now. I reluctantly consented to a desire of my husbands. I found the very act of consenting was both intimidating, unnerving, and at the same time arousing. Probably not unusual for some but very much outside of my personal comfort zone. My husband tied me, nude, to a semi comfortable table. I was blindfolded. I could hear. It's true that when you loose one physical sense the others become sharper. I talked but he did not respond. I became aware of others in the room but had no idea who or how many. I was caressed, fondled and kissed, each touch a surprise as to location, pressure and sensation. A great deal happened that I had no control over. The experience evolved into my mouth and vagina being used in a blur of sexual haziness. The tempo was akin to waves crashing on a beach. It was a wonderful experience.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My girlfriend Nicole decided I needed to get over my fear of bondage after reading Stephen King's Gerald's Game, so she tied me up while I was naked. ...I was not amused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A month after we traded virginities, my ex and I took turns tying the other’s wrists to the bed post while the free person climbed on top and had their fun. It’s an experience I’d love to recreate but most beds seem to lack the right kind of headboard.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually had my first bondage experience not that long ago, and have to say that I have loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
Being shackled with a Social Security number at birth.

Seems like that sort of bondage occurs daily sad

Sexually I've done blindfolds. One one occasion several of us lay on the bed with a blanket pinning our head, torso, & arms. Others used our exposed genitalia.

a couple women used to take delight in one pinning my head and arms, usually sitting on my face, while the other teased and had her way with me. They did that to me at least three times.
Lurker
0 likes
I was living with an older woman that drove me nuts with her sex drive. One weekend, she proposed tying me up in the bed. We both had dominant ways, but I let her lead on this. She basically tied each arm to the opposite end of the headboard and tied my ankles together. She took her panties off and gagged me with them. She loosely tied a bandana over my eyes, I wasn't totally blindfolded, but I really couldn't see as well as I would have liked! Basically, she would "torture" me by straddling my face and rubbing her bush over my lips and nose. I could smell it and sense her flavor. If I attempted to force my lips against her, she would hit me with my belt. There were a few times I would cum, without any kind of her touch on my cock. If I did that, she would reposition me and spank my ass. She was mean as hell. This could go on for an hour or more. Eventually she would ride my cock. Sometimes she would get so horny she would untie me and I would pound her for an hour! She would cum over and over and I just kept pounding. I credit her for raising my cock's stamina.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
My girlfriend Nicole decided I needed to get over my fear of bondage after reading Stephen King's Gerald's Game, so she tied me up while I was naked. ...I was not amused.

An Ex GF handcuffed me to her bed and I nearly had a panic attack. I had also read “Gerald’s Game “. We never tried that again.
0 likes

In the spring of 1974, two guys put me in a canvas coated rubber dress, a pair of 17 pounds shoes, bolted a copper breast plate on, strapped an eighty-four pound weighted leather belt on, screwed a copper helmet on me that had four ports, tied an air hose and communication umbilical to it, closed the front port made me standup and walk with 194 pounds of gear to a ladder and go down it into the ocean.

Must of tuned me on as I made a career at that madness.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by JackStay

In the spring of 1974, two guys put me in a canvas coated rubber dress, a pair of 17 pounds shoes, bolted a copper breast plate on, strapped an eighty-four pound weighted leather belt on, screwed a copper helmet on me that had four ports, tied an air hose and communication umbilical to it, closed the front port made me standup and walk with 194 pounds of gear to a ladder and go down it into the ocean.

Must of tuned me on as I made a career at that madness.

The rest of it was fine, but the helmet triggered my claustrophobia. I was screaming to be let out in seconds. The mini-sub wasn't much better. SCUBA is my limit.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Love Bug
0 likes
Still waiting......
0 likes
I cut my leg really bad on a skate.......oh damn, I thought it said bandage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is such a snarkey bondage comment good girl ash
The Linebacker
0 likes
Does being handcuffed and arrested by the police count? If so, that'd be the first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its only been a fantasy up to date
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brownie scouts ,learning knot tying... never made it to Girl Scout
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woke up in my college dorm with my roommate tying me to my bed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a girl in college put handcuffs on me. i thought it was hot because she was hot. much rather be the one doing the bondage tho
colin123
0 likes
My wife tied my hands to the headboard and blindfolded me, I loved it. We now both enjoy this type of play. This was when we first met around twenty years ago,