Room-mate(s) Friends with benefits (4 votes) 6%
Room-mate(s) non-FWB (8 votes) 13%
Parents (5 votes) 8%
Ex-spouse (0 votes) 0%
Siblings or other relatives (4 votes) 6%
Bum off friends (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a 4 bedroom house with my spouse. We sleep in separate rooms. I also have a corporate apartment with my company
Lurker
0 likes
I live in an old, crappy flat with a guy from work. And currently have a guest (a girl who used to work with us) in the room I would love to be the living-room but that's more like a storage place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in a 3 bedroom midterrace house with DikDango, our 2 kids and white German shepherd. Home life isn't exactly great ATM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am in a very ho hum marriage. My wife and I can sit and watch TV and have a pleasant evening, but sexually she is little to me. She had gastric bypass years ago, has multiple surgical scars from reconstructive surgery, but it still significantly overweight. She hides sweets (I found them looking for a pair of scissors). Because of her weight her knees are shot. She hasn't been on top for years.

However, I live in a nice home, ten minutes from work, in a nice neighborhood, I can walk to he grocery story and bike downtown. The gym I belong to is five minutes a way (she has a membership but has gone maybe twice in two months).

I would divorce her, but I would lose the house, have to pay and arm and a leg in alimony and would have a huge commute because I couldn't afford to live anywhere near work.

We have one away in college, and soon another. Even in-state the tuition bill is ridiculous . . .

Sorry to be a downer, but that what I live everyday. Thanks for reading this post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a four bedroom house all on my lonesome
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kristiblonde
I live in a 4 bedroom house with my spouse. We sleep in separate rooms. I also have a corporate apartment with my company

That's a most interesting arrangement. . . . I'd like a corporate apartment.

Still I do get a travel occasionally with work, so I can't complain -- too much.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I live in modest but comfortable circumstances right by the sea. Its beautiful, and I am very happy.
0 likes
Three bedroom tri-level mid-century house, modest but comfortable, with a downstairs study that could be converted to a fourth bedroom (it's a study/laundry room/guest room now) and a nice large playroom. Shared with my three sons, two Great Pyrenees, and one very demanding cat.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in A very small town near Edmonton Alberta
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alone in a 2 bedroom apt. I'm quite happy here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A two bedroom apartment with my girl friend. My live in lover... one of my FWB.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the past 15 years I've lived in a beautiful little studio apartment on the side of a small hill in Hollywood. I've loved it here but it's time to go. All good things must come to an end. Searching for a place out in the west valley closer to my new job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in the country, about 7 miles up a mountain in a beautiful valley with my husband and two kids. smile

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live with my wife of 39 years in a single-wide Trailer we have owned since 1998 - in a nice, well-kept Mobile Home Park. Four bedrooms, 2 baths with Front-covered deck, back porch and fenced-in back yard. 10 minutes from Wal-Mart, Post Office, Publix, Winn-Dixe and numerous fast Food, BBQ, Chinese, and family-style restaurants.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a box with running water :P
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
With spouse and 2 of 3 grown up kids in a 5BR house, paid off long ago. Oldest kid moved out to an apartment of his own. Still enough room around here!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have my own place. A townhouse near the city. I live on my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Living in a university residence during the school year, and renting a room outside classes. Residence is actually pretty good for facilities, but doing adult film means a lot of people either like you or don't like you. Talking with someone from work about maybe buying a house nearby and fixing it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After years of rooming with roommates and fighting with them over cleaning duties or the sharing of the common areas, I'm now living with my S/O. It's pretty much the best living situation I have ever experienced. Much less fighting, more cooperation with upkeep duties, and the sex isn't anything to complain about. ;)

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algorhythmia
Who do you live with, and what type of dwelling do you live in? House? Townhouse? Apartment? Dormitory? Cardboard box?

I live in a flat, in a sleepy village close to the sea.

I'm on my own but there's a spare bedroom - would gladly take in humane spider trappers and alcohol enthusiasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have lived in the same 2 story home for 20 plus years in a suburban neighborhood about an hour's drive west of Lake Michigan and downtown Chicago. My youngest currently lives with me and plans to leave in the fall for the university. My older young adults come and go from work and/or studies. Like Molly above, I also have a spare bedroom and welcome alcohol enthusiasts, but there is no "humane" qualifier necessary for spider trappers here. ;)

Class of 82 - The Little Sister Halloween Party ~ My newest story preparing for the annual fraternity Halloween party.
Journey With You ~ A love poem about a full life shared.
The Game's Ultimate Prize ~ The evening begins with cocktails ... a recommended read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
recently downsized....from 3 bedrm 1.5 bath to a completely revamped modular it was a bittersweet decision....somewhat inherited....husband is partially bedridden...2 doors down at Mummys'. I currently reside with my 3 anklebiters, so Im in and out at all hours to let them out and try to work local.....the upside is with the house came with 3 acres of land to let the dogs be dogs.....Life is what it is for the moment......this is the REALITY.......
Lurker
0 likes
Very comfortable ranch with a full walk out basement, paid for and complete nothing to finish or add on. Exercise room , pool table and tv you could see from the international space station, also some things my wife likes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alone, except when I have my teenage daughters every other weekend, 40 miles east of St. Louis, MO in rural Illinois, 5 bedroom, 3 bath house on a 5 acre parcel that was part of a soybean farm at one time. I have my office in home, grow organic vegetables as a hobby (I grew up on a farm in SW Georgia). I like the peace and quiet, but I also enjoy having company over to entertain me on weekends. smile Living the life I missed as a teenage husband and father. Life is beautiful.