Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WHAT IF THERE WILL BE A LAW OF NOT WEARING ANYTHING WAIST DOWN? WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION?

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
WAT IF THERE WILL BE A LAW ,OF NOT WEARING ANYTHING WAIST DOWN, WAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION .BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
WAT IF THERE WILL BE A LAW ,OF NOT WEARING ANYTHING WAIST DOWN, WAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION .BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

I'd wear really long shirts.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw. What. not Wat.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm glad I live in a hot and humid southern state. No pants in winter? Yikes. Shrinkage is going to be a major issue during winter.

And holy fuck!? I'm going to have to find some kind of online grade school for my kids, no way their going to school to be taught by bottomless teachers.

Ewwww, no more restaurant eating either, pantless chefs ruins my appetite.

Guess I'll have to do my shopping online too. Have you seen the people of Walmart? Now, imagine them all half naked. Shudders.

It could save male doctors money on tongue depressors, "open up and stick out your tongue. good. say 'ahhhh'".

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Mazztastic
0 likes
Ooooh, too many CAPS! SHOUTY SHOUTY!

and for the record, I would not like that at all...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh My God, He's Naked

I Can See His Penis, I Can See His Penis

Oh, Don't be Such A Old Prude

Lurker
0 likes
My reaction?

*walks down the street, spots a munter* coming along*

Me: AAAARGH, keep your gunt** away from me!

Munter: You know you want t.

Me: Naw, get tae, just gony no! *breaks out shotgun*

Clothes were invented for reasons other than warmth, you know. Let's keep all the unattractive folks covered up (I include myself in this unattractive statistic btw)

*A munter is an extremely unattractive person
**Gunt is a cross between a gut and a cunt

Also, RANBIR - STOP SHOUTING AND PLEASE TYPE PROPER WORDS!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In this country (USA)? I will be dead and gone before going topless is legal (with the exception of Eugene. OR) so I won't even bother to think about that idea.
Lurker
0 likes
In Norway unless we had a really mild winter then everyone who stepped outside would freeze to death.

Obvious thing might be to break the law, but then again, being stuck in a prison with a bunch of pantless guys. I would be the smelliest guy around, that's for sure...
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, my first reaction? Well, off to painful bikini waxes and diets I go... XD

A few minutes later, I became a little more creative and came up with these bad boys: I'd just hide in my hobbit hole and never ever ever come out. Or I'd literally apply paint down below just so I wouldn't feel totally exposed :P At least paint on a g-string.

But actually, in all seriousness, I'd just wear an extra long t-shirt XD
Lurker
0 likes
winter gets a little cold, and I REALLY don't do cold. As far as just reaction goes, I think everyone would get use to it after a while. In high school the quarterback for the football team use to walk around the locker room naked talking to people. REALLY awkward. He was nineteen and liked to make people feel uncomfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robert90
winter gets a little cold, and I REALLY don't do cold. As far as just reaction goes, I think everyone would get use to it after a while. In high school the quarterback for the football team use to walk around the locker room naked talking to people. REALLY awkward. He was nineteen and liked to make people feel uncomfortable.

If I'd been on the team I think he might have covered up!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd just move somewhere without that law, or end up going to jail.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

If I'd been on the team I think he might have covered up!

lol, ya he'd probably cover up. lol, then again it is football: men in tights groping other men in tights. He might have just switched "teams"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robert90

lol, ya he'd probably cover up. lol, then again it is football: men in tights groping other men in tights. He might have just switched "teams"

Just switched position to tight end or wide receiver!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would hope that i was living in a warm climate....
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell no it's -35 to -60 here tonight
0 likes
Well, I can't I'd like it. Although, I can think of other stupid laws, that are more likely to come into effect.
Lurker
0 likes
Reaction: