Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What comes first for you, "I love you" or sex?

last reply
82 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on who I'm having sex with. For Hubbie and I we were in love before we had sex. The same goes for Steven, the man Hubbie first shared me with. Hubbie and I tell each other I love you many times a day, even after more than 37 years of marriage. Steven and I let each other know of our love for each other every time we talk, weather on the phone or in person.

As we are swingers that frequent our local swing clubs, Hubbie offers me to strangers quite often. There is no love here, except for the love of erotic sex.

Brandie
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Sucking dick always comes first...
Lurker
0 likes
Sex, love hurts.
English Gentleman
0 likes
usually sex, never met a girl i have said i love you to that i haven't slept with first.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually the sex. There's a lot of couples that get married before having sex and that's perfectly okay because there's more to relationships than sex, but I always feel nervous about a relationship if I haven't slept with the guy because the sex just might not be good.

But again, it's cute to hear those stories of couples that said "I love you" first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was sex for my other half and I. I don't think we started to say we loved each other until months after.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
The virginal me believed in love and then sex. But once I passed that first love hangover, I really felt that waiting for sex was overrated--beautiful, but overrated. I'll do sex before love with no guilt or intention of loving. There would have to be something I loved about you (an initial attraction), but I didn't have to be falling in love with you to fuck you. My guy and I started out with the definite clarification that this was a purely sex thing. It made me feel so mature. Did everything possible to keep it that way. LOL Well what can I say, marriage is great.

I think it's important to not get "just sex" and love confused.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
typically it was always sex...but i fell in love first this time and it created a sexual experience beyond anything ive ever had!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl

The virginal me believed in love and then sex. But once I passed that first love hangover, I really felt that waiting for sex was overrated--beautiful, but overrated. I'll do sex before love with no guilt or intention of loving. There would have to be something I loved about you (an initial attraction), but I didn't have to be falling in love with you to fuck you. My guy and I started out with the definite clarification that this was a purely sex thing. It made me feel so mature. Did everything possible to keep it that way. LOL Well what can I say, marriage is great.

I think it's important to not get "just sex" and love confused.

Ditto. Also when sex gets confused as love it always leads to heart break. Always. My first wife as an example. It was lust at first sight. She was literally a beauty queen. I didn't just want to fuck her, I wanted to possess her. It ended badly. Love and sex are two different animals. Love is more about the soulful connection of mind and spirit. If you have that, the sex can be much much more. But it doesn't take love to have mind blowing, toe curling sex.
0 likes
definitely sex...love comes way down the road after sex
Lurker
0 likes
I am so grateful to Lush because i met the most wonderful man here last year and we have both an online relationship and a real relationship offline. To me sex would mean nothing without love . He has helped me to smile again when i felt i would never ever smile again. He brightens my day and makes me complete.
Lurker
0 likes
We started dating as teens, so there were lots and lots of "I love you" before sex ever happened.
0 likes
Sex.

"I love you" words means nothing to me I don't say them easily so couldn't careless to hear them.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex first DUH!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I supposed to say,"I love you?" Now you tell me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm old school, so I love you came first. Been married to her 51 years
0 likes
Good question! As I got older I got more mature and realized sex without love is just nowhere near as amazing as sex with someone you love
Lurker
0 likes
I met my wife of 27+ years now at a club on a Friday evening. We went over to my place and spent the entire weekend having sex before we knew each other's names. Love came soon enough.