watching others have sex.

last reply
41 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zero interest in watching, but now if they want to watch me. There could be volumes written on that subject.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, it sounds like harmless fun. The kinkier the sex the better. I'd also love to have some one watch my wife and I.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4

I should have added, 'If it was a couple you found attractive and interesting.'

Short answer, "Yep!"
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Zero interest in watching, but now if they want to watch me. There could be volumes written on that subject.

Call me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. I am more exhibitionist but watching them fuck would be hot. My first time exhibitionist was fucking gal I knew infront of 6 other women.I loved having them watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy. And them watching cum all over her big tits,holly shit talk about making for huge cum shot.

WOULD SEEM NATURAL TO LET OTHERS HAVE SAME FUN.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would watch. I'm a voyeur. I know someone who went to a European place and watched people have sex. I asked if they participated and they screwed their nose up and said "No, I don't want STDs." LOL. I think the fellow is a voyeur ...
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to watch them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it depends on the couple, but probably.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IF THE COUPLE HAPPEN TO BE MY BEST FRIEND HAVING HIS WAY WITH MY WIFE. I'M ALL OVER THAT!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could. Depends on their vibe, but if it enhanced the sex for them to have me watch I'd be good with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I would love to watch!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Voyueristically….of course.