Tattoos

last reply
90 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yay or Nay on tats? For me personally it depends on the location, size, and how many. For instance I absolutely love the feather on Holly Peers' ribcage, and the design that India Reynolds has on her hip/thigh area. Classy but not overdone... Sleeves and or whole backs covered are too much for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Southern_Gentleman
Yay or Nay on tats? For me personally it depends on the location, size, and how many. For instance I absolutely love the feather on Holly Peers' ribcage, and the design that India Reynolds has on her hip/thigh area. Classy but not overdone... Sleeves and or whole backs covered are too much for me.

I'm somewhat in between as well. I like the odd tattoo on a woman that is nicely done but there is a limit.

http://iconosquare.com/p/865393546864824376_1392464803#/detail/865393546864824376_1392464803

What do you think of Eva Angelina's tattoo on her shoulder? As a follower of her work, I wasn't too ken when she first got it but it's grown on me over time and now I quite like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have three my favorite is the one in my pic.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few tattoo's and I've dated lots of women with tons of piercings & tattoo's. I prefer them on others.. I think it's hot, but it's not a downer either if they don't have any.
0 likes
I don't see any issue with ink. I especially love the artwork on my wife's skin and she wanted more I'd support her. I just wish the professional world would just catch up with society and I can get my sleeves done and I didn't have to worry about getting a decent job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple small ones myself, I think it depends on what it is & where, but I do think what someone has tattooed on them says a lot about them. I see most tattoos at art & it can be very sexy. Folk who have quotes or names etc with words spelt wrong or something however, big turn off!
Lurker
0 likes
Michael Scofield, anybody?

(Mhm, that's the Prison Break dude.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a tat fan myself and would likely never get one, but my wife has one. There is one woman I know who has about 20 and I would love to fuck her until we fall asleep from exhaustion. Of course I'd want that whether she was inked or not.
Lurker
0 likes
A big old yay on tattoos, they can be incredibly sexy, I have 4 myself with plans for more. But they need to be done well and relatively tasteful, no kiddie looking characters or tons of naked ladies all over or pictures of the devil lol.

But nice work is always welcomed and strongly encouraged! A nice half sleeve or a tat down your ribs.....yum;)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
As with clothes: some can wear anything and it always looks good. Others can wear the most beautiful pieces and it's stil 'mwah'.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My man has three tats, two on one arm and one on the other. Because they mean something to him, they are sexy to me. If it is tasteful, unique and meaningful to the person, it's sexy to me. I've seen some that were absolutely incredible. I've seen others that were so poorly done I was sure the person was drunk.

So long as they can be covered or somehow hidden at work, there is no harm in it. I've seen some people so covered in macabre face tattoos, I doubt they would be employable anywhere. It makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking, and I often wonder if they regretted it.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've always wanted to sleep with a guy covered in tats! i'd love to just trace my fingers, and tongue, all over his canvas.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yay! Love a woman with ink under her skin. So very hot
Candyman
0 likes
I'm not going to say Nay. If she does, she does. I prefer they are tasteful, not some death march scene. But, I'm not going out of my way to avoid her if she does. It is who I get to know mentally and personally first. After that, tats are tats.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to be Nay. Although I occasionally see a nice one on a girl, but as a rule no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the look of tattoos so long as they don't come off as 'trashy' (which is rare but can happen). A beautiful piece of art on the canvas on a beautiful woman's body is a feast for the eyes to savor.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

The Linebacker
0 likes
I have a few.
Lurker
0 likes
Me and my husband both have a lot...

Some people I meet, in real life and on here, are really mean about them and make me feel really bad, to the point where I've felt so bad I considered getting them all lasered off. I've always felt bad in the past if the chap I'm with has none... it makes me feel a bit masculine.

Lush has been great, I've met quite a few tattoo fans to the point where I'm now confident enough to tell people who don't like them to just not look. Also, I'm getting more in a few weeks, and that will be six years since I last got one smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple and wish I did not. OK I was young and stupid.

What is more beautiful than the the human body until we screw it up.

Last I checked even if you have it removed you will still have a scar.

If I am not up to date on the technique of removal, please let me know.
0 likes
I have tatts and I love them , Only thing I regret is now they use a much smaller thinner needle and the lines look alot better then the older ones. And yes they can be reworked, But then they are bigger and never look the same. Plus the coloring is so much better now than it use to be, So my older tats some of the color has faded compare to newer ones. Only thing I say to anyone that is thinking about one. be sure before you get it.. It is permanent.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think is depends on several things but the main thought for me is why? What does that tat mean to the individual? For me, a significant meaning to a permanent self-desired mark is sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Last I checked even if you have it removed you will still have a scar.

If I am not up to date on the technique of removal, please let me know.

I think it depends on the colour of the ink, how deep the tattoo is and what your own skin is like. It is possible to get them off with no scar at all, but I don't think they can always tell until they get down to business. Most people get them lightened and then covered up with a new tattoo.
0 likes
Quote by wonderway
I think is depends on several things but the main thought for me is why? What does that tat mean to the individual? For me, a significant meaning to a permanent self-desired mark is sexy.

Each one of mine have a meaning and story behind them.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Do think about the future...a tattoo that looks good now will likely look terrible as the body ages and skin tone is compromised...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by drillsarge2
Do think about the future...a tattoo that looks good now will likely look terrible as the body ages and skin tone is compromised...

Yes, but in that case I won't want anyone to see my skin full stop, tattooed or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit

Yes, but in that case I won't want anyone to see my skin full stop, tattooed or not.

Ah, sounds like the vanity of youth...my wife of 61 years is still incredibly beautiful to me, even with the inevitable changes in the body that occur with age. Of course, one can resort to spending incredible amounts of money to try to maintain a "youthful" appearance. Ultimately, facelifts begin to give the appearance of a "Joker-esque" fixed smile, and more. I think there is more wisdom in caring for the body - avoiding sunburns, using creams/lotions to moisturize from a young age, etc. I'm also ok with spending small amounts of money and time to maintain a preferred hair color, etc. Of course, I also believe that beauty is way more than outward physical features. I know I've deviated quite a bit from the original question... Just my thoughts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by drillsarge2

Ah, sounds like the vanity of youth...my wife of 61 years is still incredibly beautiful to me, even with the inevitable changes in the body that occur with age. Of course, one can resort to spending incredible amounts of money to try to maintain a "youthful" appearance. Ultimately, facelifts begin to give the appearance of a "Joker-esque" fixed smile, and more. I think there is more wisdom in caring for the body - avoiding sunburns, using creams/lotions to moisturize from a young age, etc. I'm also ok with spending small amounts of money and time to maintain a preferred hair color, etc. Of course, I also believe that beauty is way more than outward physical features. I know I've deviated quite a bit from the original question... Just my thoughts.

Yes, it was yourself that mentioned compromised skin tones as I recall. In all honesty, I'm pretty certain I'm going to be a nudist beach sort of old person. I'm not sure if you'd enjoy looking or not now from what you've said, I just know I won't care either way smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit

Yes, it was yourself that mentioned compromised skin tones as I recall. In all honesty, I'm pretty certain I'm going to be a nudist beach sort of old person. I'm not sure if you'd enjoy looking or not now from what you've said, I just know I won't care either way smile

Oh, don't understand...let me know which beach your at and I'll be there...lol...I enjoy the female form and age has not diminished my enjoyment (wrinkles on her...no big deal; or perhaps it is just because my eyesight is diminishing so ... ). I think my thought originally on the tattoos was issue specific - I see a tattoo as a work of art - one that doesn't age well either through gaining weight, losing weight or the sagging skin/wrinkling process that is somewhat inescapable in old age. However, the female body, in this case a "canvas" for that work of art called a tattoo, the female body is still beautiful to my eye whether or not the canvas is stretched or wrinkled. Hope that makes sense...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by drillsarge2

let me know which beach your at and I'll be there...lol.

But... I have lots of tattoos. Just admit you love them and stop trying to kid us!