Should I?

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We recently went to a holiday party, everyone there was of the vanilla friendship type and have no clue about our involvement in the lifestyle fun. After several bottles of homemade wine, wife became very flirty and danced with a few guys. She seemed to be particularly friendly with one, I noticed them talking quietly and alone a few times. Once we got home she was quite buzzed and very frisky, we had a great night of love making and wild sex. The next morning I inquired what had her all worked up, she blushed at first and tried to avoid the subject; over the weekend we had a few drinks and I waited until she was buzzed and pressed her about the other night. she finally fessed up she was very attracted to the one guy and had always had a thing for him and would really like to ruck him and would have that night if he made a move... The kicker, its her best friend's husband. He and I are friends because of the ladies, never have done anything alone, should I tell him? make move so he knows she is interested and I'm cool with it? we have always kept things separated but this is an interesting new twist!

Thoughts? advice? any experience?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you should let him know she is interested and you are cool with it. It could turn out to be something fun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First off, if you approach it the way you're thinking, you'll probably wind up breaking up the friendship between your wife and her friend, and possibly the friend's marriage. Going behind a friend's back is the worst kind of trouble you can ask for! It sounds like your wife is a bit shy and you're the outgoing one in the relationship (it's just the opposite with me). Your wife needs to clue her friend in on your open lifestyle, and see how she responds. Maybe she has always wanted to give her husband a FFM threesome, or maybe it might end up with a partner-swap. But offering the husband your wife to fuck behind his wife's back is asking for trouble. I've only done this once, and it was only to get revenge on a girl who had stabbed me in the back. I've regretted doing it ever since, and still pray she never finds out I fucked her husband, because she'd literally kill me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
First off, if you approach it the way you're thinking, you'll probably wind up breaking up the friendship between your wife and her friend, and possibly the friend's marriage. Going behind a friend's back is the worst kind of trouble you can ask for! It sounds like your wife is a bit shy and you're the outgoing one in the relationship (it's just the opposite with me). Your wife needs to clue her friend in on your open lifestyle, and see how she responds. Maybe she has always wanted to give her husband a FFM threesome, or maybe it might end up with a partner-swap. But offering the husband your wife to fuck behind his wife's back is asking for trouble. I've only done this once, and it was only to get revenge on a girl who had stabbed me in the back. I've regretted doing it ever since, and still pray she never finds out I fucked her husband, because she'd literally kill me!

great response thank you, I was just going to see his reaction we wouldn't do anything secretly, not our thing. Wife would never entertain a married guy without the spouse knowing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knowledge is power. At least she told you thats a plus.
Say nothing for the time being - let it rest. We all do silly things when we are pissed and she resisted the desire to see what her girlfriend gets from him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fully agree with Bethany. Doing anything behind the other half's back is really asking for trouble. We keep our swinging lifestyle strictly separate from vanilla and close friends. In the situation you describe, unless you have a good idea that both friends are acceptable to your lifestyle and have harboured fantasies of involving others in their sex life, I wouldn't even consider discussing it further with them.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4
I fully agree with Bethany. Doing anything behind the other half's back is really asking for trouble. We keep our swinging lifestyle strictly separate from vanilla and close friends. In the situation you describe, unless you have a good idea that both friends are acceptable to your lifestyle and have harboured fantasies of involving others in their sex life, I wouldn't even consider discussing it further with them.

good points...ty
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i too agree with bethany. it sounded like you planned on 'offering' your wife to this man behind his wife's back. considering that they are best friends, it's not the way to go. this conversation needs to be had with all parties present.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would explore this further behind closed doors (you and her alone), get into some mutual fantasy sharing. I think considering the politics of the situation (it's her bestie's hubs), that man is off limits to her. However, if this is something that turns you on (your wife craving other men), then work that fantasy when you're alone with her and slowly bring her along to see if it's something she'd like to pursue outside in the real world (but with someone else). Maybe she'd be open to meeting other couples, and you might be able to join in on some of the fun!

Letting her go after her BFF's hubs is a world of regret in the making! Imagine the fallout if he was regretful and confessed to his wife afterwards... ugh
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lots of risk on this horizon. Many couples have found themselves in this position.

Few, that I have know have handled it well. Unless you stop it immediately both marriages could be in danger.

But, if you must continue, down this path there must be a frank and complete discussions between both couples.

Who knows you may have new swap partners.

Yes, you may but it is much more likely that will not be the case. DARN
Lurker
0 likes
IF all four of you decide to take it to that level being in your proper mind and not "buzzed" then its not gonna cause any problem. But the typical catch here could be this that how're you gonna ask them about it. I Mean not necessarily everybody likes/loves the swinging lifestyle.