Login

Sex tourism

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
After talking to a friend who recently came back from Amsterdam on holiday she was telling me about her experiences in the red-light district and the kinds of thing on offer to a person should they be willing to pay for it. I have also been considering exploring some of South East Asia on my next excursion and the first thing that comes up when you google search Thailand is the number of ‘Bar girls’ and ‘gogo dancers’ (Prostitutes) there are in the big cities and how popular these are with both male and female travellers.

The internet leads me the believe that it is a popular pass time when visiting these countries with lots of people taking part. However, I would like to know what your opinions are on the subject and if you would indulge in this legal prostitution given the opportunity.

We are assuming in this survey that the sex workers are there voluntarily and not being coerced in anyway and that it is a legal practice in that country.
Active Ink Slinger
No. I can with a little search find everything with only a couple hours travel.
Active Ink Slinger
Given the caveat that the sex workers are doing it of their own free will, and that it is legal in the country I am visiting, I would happily indulge.
Active Ink Slinger
Sex tourism = spring break at dozens of places right here in the USA. Make plans now to attend!
Quote by Ls63563
Sex tourism = spring break at dozens of places right here in the USA. Make plans now to attend!

We are sold on the idea!
Active Ink Slinger
I certainly would after careful research to be sure I could get the services I wanted. Then I would decide where ( country ) I wanted to go. If I were to decide to go, I'd want to fufill a laundry list of kinky things.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Joannem310
Given the caveat that the sex workers are doing it of their own free will, and that it is legal in the country I am visiting, I would happily indulge.

Precisely this. It is way too easy to ruin your health and reputation if you indulge in an unsafe or illegal sex anywhere in the world, but once i am confident that the "provider" is completely on the level, I would try just as a lark.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Liger

We are sold on the idea!

Florida, Texas. ..where do you have in mind???
Quote by Ls63563

Florida, Texas. ..where do you have in mind???

Anyplace that you want!