sex in the rain

last reply
24 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who here has had sex in the rain and did you enjoy it?

I have and loved it just something about outside in the rain on a warm night that makes me feel alive and horny or is it just me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12
Who here has had sex in the rain and did you enjoy it?

I have and loved it just something about outside in the rain on a warm night that makes me feel alive and horny or is it just me

I'm so surprised I'm the first to post because I left it to see other responses. It seems to be on so many peoples bucket list or is so many peoples fantasy.
Yes I've had sex many times in the rain but never completely naked so I've always faced the wet clothes problem. Was it fun? Not really! It was just wet sex.
All very well for you to say "the warm rain" but if you're caught in a shower in the middle of January you freeze your bollocks off!
0 likes
I have danced in the rain in florida...but sex.. love the idea..hate the cold..brrrrrr in england brrrr u are a brave man dpw!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I have danced in the rain in florida...but sex.. love the idea..hate the cold..brrrrrr in england brrrr u are a brave man dpw!

It wasn't usually raining when I started but I'm not going to let that stop me! A guy's got to see things through!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

It wasn't usually raining when I started but I'm not going to let that stop me! A guy's got to see things through!
0 likes
As a lover of wet skin, I can see it being a turn-on but it would have to be a nice, warm summer shower or something like that. Too much of the rain we get around here (Ontario, Canada) comes in the spring or fall and would be too cold for a naked romp.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to try it in a warmer climate but doing so where I live is pretty much impossible due to dink shrink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy
I'd like to try it in a warmer climate but doing so where I live is pretty much impossible due to dink shrink.

If it's already in motion it doesn't shrink, it's in a warm place and it's happy. I can't say the same for the balls, they really retract!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Conditions do have to be right with warmth but it was just different at the time and exciting seeing her nipples through her see through top with the rain just couldn't resist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Conditions do have to be right with warmth but it was just different at the time and exciting seeing her nipples through her see through top with the rain just couldn't resist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12

Have you never been caught in the rain? You were already started then a cloudburst but you think, fuck it I'm not stopping now? Once you're soaked you don't get any worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have, but I think I would like it -- but only in the summer!
Lurker
0 likes
It was cold, even in the summer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On a humid Caribbean afternoon, it was amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

All very well for you to say "the warm rain" but if you're caught in a shower in the middle of January you freeze your bollocks off!

Maybe 50:50 odds here. Currently 22C but it was down to almost -4C (granted, at night) about a week ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cordite74

Maybe 50:50 odds here. Currently 22C but it was down to almost -4C (granted, at night) about a week ago.

22C! That's my summer, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love it. In the summer when it's hot mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a hot summers night, i love to take my husband by the hand and go for a walk in the rain, when we get home, soaked to the bone, we go to the back yard, rip each others clothes off and fuck like bunnies.
YES, I like sex in the rain .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still on the bucket list :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes please, I would like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a beach in light rain! Heaven!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Sex in the shower........... yes
but sex in rain........
Lurker
0 likes
No experience with sex in the rain... but when it's raining really hard out I get a bit extra horny. And the harder it rains the hornier I get lol. Goes back to when I had this incredible crush on a woman. First time we had sex... right as we got going a torrential downpour started. Was summertime. .. windows open... fucking this woman who I was head over heels in lust with... just seared a memory that gets invoked whenever it rains hard like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love sex in the rain! Watch the weather forecast all summer looking for sexy warm showers and lite thunderstorms.