Sex In Public

last reply
22 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ancient Greek cult of Cynics saw nothing wrong in copulating in public. Indeed one of their founders, Diogenes (famous for living in a barrel for some time) often masturbated in public to demonstrate that there was no shame in onanism.

How do Lushies feel about sex in public? Would you do it? Would you watch it? Indeed, have you ever done it?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sex is a beautiful art no matter how naughty & nasty you are. having sex in public is such a turn on and yes i have done it many of times more so when i was younger. when i went to the park and hung out in the men rest room i had lots of guys hit on me wanting to fuck me or suck my cock i always said yes but there was one condition. they had yo do me right out in the open area of the restroom some said no but most were more than willing to to accept my offer. if you have not yet tried sex in public you really do need to
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since I'm such a cynic, I guess I approve of sex in public! I've had sex outdoors, but with only the risk of being seen, not the intention of it. I actually have been seen having sex by strangers, but only from a distance (there was a river separating us). I've given blowjobs to boys out in public, if that counts. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
We've been daring to have sex in public. However, the one I most remember was on our private land, camping on a mountain top. We had just rode the atv back from a skinny dip in the creek down below. She didn't seem too interested in sex then. However, back on top, she came out of the tent wearing only a mini skirt, kissed me and put anal lube in my hand. She walked over to a clearing, shaking her booty at me, she bent over and bounced up and down, shaking her cheeks massively! I had only a pair of shorts and flip flops on, well, by the time I made it to her, I had flip flops on! Once all was wet enough, I pulled her back on it and there we went!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not just anywhere, but in some places and circumstances, it can be a fantastic experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the mood hits you bet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the place and the public
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to experience it one day...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anything that is risky I tend to like, and public sex falls into this category. Since doing the first time about 5 years ago, I'm sort of obsessed with it and finding new, exciting, and creative ways to bring it to life. I usually do it once or month, more or less. I found this gem of a place in LA about a year ago and me and my girl have been there 4 times. it's an old school costume shop that is enormous with tons of little side rooms and nooks and crannies. There is no one ever in there except one employee - usually an early 20's male, and they always stay at the desk, unless you ask for help. It couldnt be more perfect with all the costumes to assist in any role play you may want to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have. First time was in a club for liberated adults. Since then we've had sex in various places outdoors. We find it a tremendous turn on risking being caught. We've been watched from a distance and even had some voyeurs join us.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RunningWoman
It depends on the place and the public

I agree with Running Woman. I am far less modest than I used to be, but a woman still needs to be fairly cautious if she is to take all her clothes off and then have sex -- although it is FUN!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love doing it outdoors. The risk of being caught (or now filmed) is a lot higher than in my youth.
Certain places such as under the boardwalk is a lot of fun. Mostly out in the woods while hiking or camping.
Although once, did it in some poison ivy. That was horrible. Took over 10 days to recover for both of us.
Was 10+ days without sex worth it for that one romp? No.
There are more risks than just getting caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not if there is a risk of being seen by children . Also if in a foreign country you need to be aware of the laws in that country .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been attending swinger parties for many years. Not quite 'public', but the sex is usually in the open in view of any other guest that cares to watch. Early on I was thrilled & hyper aware of being watched. Now I tend to focus on the partner & forget about the crowd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had sex in places where getting caught was possible but not likely. I am an Exhibitionist and love to be watched.

As I understand it most places you can be hauled off to jail if caught by the La Policia.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

As I understand it most places you can be hauled off to jail if caught by the La Policia.

No one wants a sex offender conviction. I've found sex at parties satisfies my exibitionist side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a public space, never did and never will. in front of an audience, i have, but few people were there and watched.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Came home on leave from a deployment. Made it to the parking garage at the Airport before me and the x wife got it on. Then got road head on the way to the house
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not full on public, but area's where there's a high chance of being discovered works wonders. The thrill mostly get me off lol. i wouldnt mind watching others in public, though I'd rather not have sex in public entirely, maybe put on a show for a few random people.
Lurker
0 likes
In the middle of a busy street, no. Around the corner, Yes.
A few times at a nudist resort we both watched and were watched by a number of people.
The same at a few parks in the area.
Like Afrin said the thrill of knowing someone is or might be watching is highly erotic!

Sherry
'tis himself!
0 likes
I've had sex in public places. Nothing too wild--I don't need to get arrested for public indecency--but at a campground during a clothing-optional event several times. Also in a field at midday with cars going by about a quarter-mile away. To this day, I wonder if anyone noticed.

I like it. Now that I'm older and have more to lose and fewer years to recover, I'm less likely to risk arrest, so I'm more likely to go for "outdoors, yes; in public, no."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

O would totally have sex in public. With man or women in

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I regularly have sex in public or at least semi-public. It's a huge rush and makes it more exhilarating.