Pussy

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is there never any question about pussy?

We hear about cock this and cock that but never how tight a pussy is, never how one looks. Has anyone been with a beautiful woman and been scared off from finally feeling or looking at her pussy? What gives?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is beautiful, many people have told me so! Sometimes it's tight and sometimes it isn't, it depends on the size of the thing it's wrapped around. The wetter it gets the less tight it seems. Yes, I love it played with until it's dripping wet even though it doesn't feel as tight.
0 likes
Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Pussy this and pussy that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL that thread...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love mine, I think she's very pretty
colin123
0 likes
When you get to 59 there is not much tight pussy about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At 64, I have only seen two, up close and personal, and had my penis inside both of them

girlfriend 1972 to 1975

Now ex-wife 1976 to 1990

Both were great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simply put, I love it! Over my many years I've been up close and personal with my share. I love the taste, the feel, the warmth and the wetness of them. I can't recall ever having a bad pussy. They've all be great as have the women attached to them. Each one taught me something new about giving both emotional and physical pleasure to them.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a sexy pussy (as many guys told me!). I always keep it shaved and ready. Have some pics of it in my albums ;)
colin123
0 likes
Quote by colin123
When you get to 59 there is not much tight pussy about.

my wife at 60, still a great fuck