Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

POLL: PRETTY PANTIES - Panties: How Important Are They?

last reply
24 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

PANTIES: Y/N? If so~ Turn On? What kind?

35 votes remaining
...no panties please/nude/commando (6 votes) 17%
...pretty panties (girly, sexy) (31 votes) 89%
...the perfect thong (6 votes) 17%
...garter belt and panties (or fashionable) (5 votes) 14%
...edible undies-good for awhile-then they cum off (0 votes) 0%
...doesn't matter (0 votes) 0%
...naughty panties: crotchess, strap-on etc. (2 votes) 6%
....whatever YOU like (2 votes) 6%
...whatever makes ME feel comfortable... (2 votes) 6%
0 likes
Turn-on's - Turn-off's?
Some people REALLY like panties...they fixate, fantasize, fetish, and some people do not like them at all.
Some people prefer certain styles to see or wear.

If I could I would be a nudist and wear nothing. My boyfriend likes panties and bras on me - or the "idea" that I am wearing something tantalizing, pretty, or scandalous underneath to tempt him to later remove them. He has the "ideal" that I parade around in sexy bra & panties when alone and even sleep in these! Uh-Noooo. I want that bra off as soon as possible! He likes lingerie too, but the unmentionables even more so I think. XD Welllll... he also likes thongs and I do not like butt-floss really, as well as my tushy is a bit big I think... but hey~ he likes. I just like sexy AND comfortable, like a French Cut Bikini style -the most, I like lace, silk, cheeky, little bows...even if cotton I really do want something comfy that also makes me feel cute and sexy too. I like sleeping nude, too. To me panties are optional. How important to YOU and WHAT is important to you on you or on your girl?

^What turns YOU on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has way too many boring cotton panties so Valentines I spent a few bucks at Victoria's Secret getting her a handful of nice, lacy, comfortable every day panties. IMHO, lingerie is a waste of money, but sexy panties she can wear every day makes her feel sexy and gives me a rise every time I see them. It's a win-win!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has way too many boring cotton panties so Valentines I spent a few bucks at Victoria's Secret getting her a handful of nice, lacy, comfortable every day panties. IMHO, lingerie is a waste of money, but sexy panties she can wear every day makes her feel sexy and gives me a rise every time I see them. It's a win-win!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well i love to see my gf wearing see-through panties, lacey, and linger panties. I like mostly the bikini and tanga type panites that my gf likes to wear and everything time i see her wearing sexy/kinky panties I will not be able to control myself ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like garter belts with white or black stockings and lace thongs are equality sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy to wear whatever turns the guy or gal on. If they don't make any special requests they'll most likely find I'm wearing a thong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always wear them. Nice lingerie helps me feel good - and the guys like them. Don't understand guys who want e to go out without them on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like wearing lace lingerie and one-pieces too. i fine that they can very very comfy and sexy at the same time

Lurker
0 likes
If you want to get lucky, yes !!!! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Anything in red, please . . .

0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
Anything in red, please . . .

I like red toooooo
(and pink)

lingerie is great, nothing is great.
I like pretty panties for me too!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Luv the feel of panties on me or on a woman, they feel nice on the penis.
Lurker
0 likes
Love pretty sexy panties. Even wearing them under jeans just makes you feel sexier. Lace is my absolute favorite. Boyshorts and thongs. Lots if colors but red looks good on my skin or blue to match my eyes if anyone is actually going to see lol. ♥♡♥
Lurker
0 likes
I kind of like the modest panties. Not the thongs, but the ones that show a little butt, but does not seem to "slutty"
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking of Pretty Panties - How many know the name of this song these lines are from?

Story Verifier
0 likes
Don't like the butt-floss style. The red ones in scriptwriters post, the one standing, but with the waist only about 3-inches wide. Hip-huggers? I don't know.

Mostly I don't care what you do or don't wear. If you offer yourself to me, I take what you give me as a very precious gift. Been doing that for 57 to 58 years now and it's always been very well appreciated. Or they were very good liars, don't know.
I am always a gentleman.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love to see my woman in sheer and lacy panties, love the butt floss kind. Stocking, garter, and sheer panties to match... yeah baby! Crotchless... those are fun.

But please, no plain white.

And save those granny panties for Dudealiscious.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I wear pretty panties for ME .... and have had a few men's jaw drop when they see what I wear under my business attire.

Like wearing great shoes .... wearing sexy/pretty panties (with matching bra) makes ME feel sexy and pretty (and maybe even a little naughty ... for the right man).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My vote goes to French Knickers, sometimes more is less!
Lurker
0 likes
I say wear what the BF or husband likes to see you in.
I like lace and sheer..but wear cotton also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gasp......love this thread x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say. Most of the time I wear my underwear mostly for myself. And I have to say pretty frilly panties just make me feel sexier. I would say that is a win for everybody.

BTW:
Quote by Scriptwriter66

It's Jethro Tull Aqualung
Classified
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar
Love pretty sexy panties. Even wearing them under jeans just makes you feel sexier. Lace is my absolute favorite. Boyshorts and thongs. Lots if colors but red looks good on my skin or blue to match my eyes if anyone is actually going to see lol. ♥♡♥

Quote by Buz
I love to see my woman in sheer and lacy panties, love the butt floss kind. Stocking, garter, and sheer panties to match... yeah baby!

Quote by dpw
My vote goes to French Knickers, sometimes more is less!

Looking at them, a glimpse to start with.
To feel up, touch and make wet in.
Great to slip over nylons as removed.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love lace thongs silly
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

👌

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐