Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

POLL: Breast Size/s (& discussion) - What Do YOU Like?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

My aim is to appeal to everyone and not offend anyone. I would love people to comment and discuss things.
This topic is open for disscussion. BREASTS. I am creating a poll above. I would love for you to take. Of course, there are no "right" or "wrong" when it comes to personal preference here as what makes us interesting is the differences and special things that make each person their own personal shape, size, etc. I do ask that people try to be respectful to others in their opinions. What do YOU like? HAVE FUN

If she shows them to me or offers them to me to play with I don't care if they're big nipples only up to pretty big. If they get bigger than my head they're kind of unwieldy. I've known women with breasts like that but every one of them had reduction surgery.

My preference is whatever looks good to me on her body. It's difficult to quantify that.
I am always a gentleman.
smile

I agree that some breasts (male or female) are more pleasing than others -no matter the size... natural or augmented. I think it is the person and their unique qualities (etc) that add and enhance. (Of course there is shape, nipple size, and other things...) I have always liked natural breasts for some reason, though.

what do I like????

I like breasts ... giggles ... I don't measure ...
I use a touchy feely estimation method... now just what am I estimating? ..
how to shorten her breathing
Now there's all kinds of breast out there and some people like them large or median or small. Now as for me i like them large or median large but they got to be natural and real not surgery i dont think it would be fun for me lol. Now i know some females love to get their breast grown bigger or surgery, but be happy with the girl how she is and not the other way around. I like them all natural lol >///<
I do like full, real breasts. Having said that, what matters to me is what lies above those breasts. If you don't have a mind for passion, a heart to become fully engaged sexually, what you have below won't matter. My wife has a lovely pair of breasts...and no passion, no creativity, and no desire for either one. And before the "counselors" come with their replies...don't.
I lean towards small. About a handful, with sensitive nipples.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
To me it's more about shape than size. My wife's are B size, but at 55 they are still stand nicely on their own (she avoids wearing a bra). And that's just fine with me.
I LOVE THEM ALL female boobs that is male boobs do nothing for me unless there on a hot tranny