Pet Peeves

last reply
65 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the one thing about a person that you cannot stand and is almost unforgiving?Mine is a lair...some one you has told a lie to hurt some one.And will NOT come clean of her lie...What is yours...
0 likes
Lying is my big one..

But self importance is another

No one EVER is that pivotal. .we all are just cogs in the universe's wheel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably a person who is unaware of their prejudices, then conversation is just painful.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Incorrect spelling....
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It might seem petty, but people who are never on time make me insane. I had a boss once who said, "I never have to wait for others when I'm always late." That's pretty self-centered and inconsiderate.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
breaking trust. whether through word or actions
Lurker
0 likes
As an Australian, it kills me when I hear other Australians (unknowingly) pronounce certain words as all you lovely Americans out there do.
I don't know why it annoys me, but it does.
Don't even start me on Australian musicians who sing with a decidedly US twang :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherrycola703
Incorrect spelling....

haha Zing!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People who have a negative self-image and are envious of other people's success or accomplishments.
Lurker
0 likes
people who lie, but say they wont tolerate lying!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, there are a host of them... Liars and those that continue to fester about said liar and not just cut it all loose, continually bringing forth drama and not moving on, manipulators and players, with the exception of "LOL" any chat room abbreviations i.e. "hru" for how are you (this may be in part because I don't know most of them), self importance and repeatedly trying to shove it down people's throats... Give me time and I'll think of a few more.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
DON'T even get me started!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by selinaleigh2
people who lie, but say they wont tolerate lying!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
when ppl only leave a swallow in the drink container and place it back in the fridge. DRINK IT!!!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I know this might be nit picking (sarcasm) but mine is when someone leaves a soiled diaper out in the open (like in the kitchen)... almost worthy of a rage cage post against my sister in law but... not enough time in the day to rage about her smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People who are always late. Soon as I realize they can't be on time regardless, I've got no time or respect for them at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Assuming that if I say "n" I don't actually mean "n."
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
• People who can always find someone else to blame for their own actions and misfortunes.

• Catching someone staring at me, and then they look away, and then I catch them staring at me again.

• STRANGERS TOUCHING MY HAIR!

• When someone asks me personal questions and I don't know them like that.

• Inefficiency.

• Incompetence.

• When my nail chips or snags and I don't have a file handy.

• Being asked questions with obvious answers.

• People taking advantage of my time.

• Being called/texted by unknown or hidden numbers.

• The mustard touching the cheese on my sandwich.

• People pointing at my food going 'what's that?' as I'm eating it.

• People who judge others who don't live the same lifestyles as they do.

• People who use this emoticon ----> <---- after saying something they think is witty although it's not even slightly witty...or coherent.

• Men who feel the need to tell me that they don't like when women use 'foul' language. Who the fuck asked you? And why the fuck are you telling me?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani

• The mustard touching the cheese on my sandwich.

the mustard HAS to touch the cheese, otherwise, what's the point?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

If you need to ask you'll never know.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Quote by SereneProdigy
If you need to ask you'll never know.

I've killed for a lot less than shit like this...

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
People who use diminutives when talking about themselves or others (when they're not kids).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Closed mindedness. And by that I don't mean ignorant; everyone's ignorant about something and everyone makes mistakes. But closing yourself off to reality and others' views and their personal reality as if it's not real or not important enough to recognize.

EDIT: lol I hope that made some kind of sense. Geez.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
when ppl only leave a swallow in the drink container and place it back in the fridge. DRINK IT!!!

lol my mum does this shit. I'm so glad I don't live with her anymore. lol This gave me a good chuckle. I hate it too.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone can't respect someone else's privacy. Not everyone wants to be an open book and shouldn't be forced to, to make someone else happy.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

If there's mustard with the cheese then it definitely needs to touch!

0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

If there's mustard with the cheese then it definitely needs to touch!

Et tu, BiMale73?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone can't respect someone else's privacy. Not everyone wants to be an open book and shouldn't be forced to, to make someone else happy.

You ask for ONE butthole picture and it's held against you for weeks on end.
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Et tu, BiMale73?

Well, how to eat a piece of Gouda cheese with French mustard if they're not allowed to touch?

0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Well, how to eat a piece of Gouda cheese with French mustard if they're not allowed to touch?

Gouda with mustard?

Now you're just fucking with me.