Panties

last reply
15 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
umm... wear them?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
I keep a pair of my girl's panties in my back pocket in case an armed robbery opportunity arises in which case I use said panties as a mask with my eyes looking out the leg holes and the pussy part over my mouth, looking like a ghetto ass Spider-Man. I do that so I can't be identified so easy but it also reminds me of why I'm whipping out my pearl handled kitty kat to begin with, mothafucka.
Senior Analyst
Quote by HeraTeleia
I wear them. Also! I wash them and wear them again.

[Swooning]
Active Ink Slinger
Why tie pans? Is it a new cookery fetish?
Kitchen BDSM?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by HeraTeleia
I wear them. Also! I wash them and wear them again.

You can get edible ones now. They make a lovely Lush Christmas gift, lol.
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by Magical_felix
I keep a pair of my girl's panties in my back pocket in case an armed robbery opportunity arises in which case I use said panties as a mask with my eyes looking out the leg holes and the pussy part over my mouth, looking like a ghetto ass Spider-Man. I do that so I can't be identified so easy but it also reminds me of why I'm whipping out my pearl handled kitty kat to begin with, mothafucka.

With great pants comes great responsibility.
Lurker
Yes, if course I am into panties, I have a drawer full of them. They are various styles, colours, and fabrics. I also have a drawer of bras many of which match quite a few of the pairs of panties. Every morning I have I have bathed or showered, dried myself, talc-ed, etc, I go to the drawer and wonder which pair I will wear today, and when the day is over they go into the washing machine so I can wear them again in due course. I don't share my panties with anyone else, but if you were to sneak a look in my drawer and rummage around toward the back you could very well discover my naughty girlie toys. I have tried on occasions not being into panties, but I have to tell you I feel very vulnerable without them on!
Rookie Scribe
Absolutely. Love wearing them. love the sight and feel of sexy panties on girls and guys. love the sight/feel of a cock getting stiff and stretching the fabric.
Active Ink Slinger
My bank account wishes I didn't have a bra and panty fetish. Maybe it's not as much a fetish as it is OCD. LoL. I buy matching sets and coordinate them to my wardrobe, but doesn't everyone?!
Advanced Wordsmith
I have a serious problem when it comes to buying them. My uniform is unflattering, so wearing pretty things underneath makes me sexy no matter what.
Quote by trainman57
Panty fetish?

I believe the original question involved what do you do with your panties...but since the OP changed the question, I'll modify my answer. Yes, I have a definite panty fetish. Really, it's borderline OCD, I love wearing exquisite lingerie, always wearing matching bra and panties, even matching my panties to my nightwear.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
The only reason I have so many pairs of panties is because I soak them so often, and need to put on clean ones! I carry extras in my purse.
Active Ink Slinger
I sell women's clothing, including lingerie. So I have lots of different kinds. A perk of the job. I may have deliberately come to work without underwear a few times. Just so I could wear an expensive set home. It beats paying for them. LOL
Lurker
Panty/ lingerie.. It's Christmas, I love unwrapping my presents.