last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm... wear them?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I keep a pair of my girl's panties in my back pocket in case an armed robbery opportunity arises in which case I use said panties as a mask with my eyes looking out the leg holes and the pussy part over my mouth, looking like a ghetto ass Spider-Man. I do that so I can't be identified so easy but it also reminds me of why I'm whipping out my pearl handled kitty kat to begin with, mothafucka.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I wear them. Also! I wash them and wear them again.

[Swooning]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why tie pans? Is it a new cookery fetish?
Kitchen BDSM?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I wear them. Also! I wash them and wear them again.

You can get edible ones now. They make a lovely Lush Christmas gift, lol.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I keep a pair of my girl's panties in my back pocket in case an armed robbery opportunity arises in which case I use said panties as a mask with my eyes looking out the leg holes and the pussy part over my mouth, looking like a ghetto ass Spider-Man. I do that so I can't be identified so easy but it also reminds me of why I'm whipping out my pearl handled kitty kat to begin with, mothafucka.

With great pants comes great responsibility.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, if course I am into panties, I have a drawer full of them. They are various styles, colours, and fabrics. I also have a drawer of bras many of which match quite a few of the pairs of panties. Every morning I have I have bathed or showered, dried myself, talc-ed, etc, I go to the drawer and wonder which pair I will wear today, and when the day is over they go into the washing machine so I can wear them again in due course. I don't share my panties with anyone else, but if you were to sneak a look in my drawer and rummage around toward the back you could very well discover my naughty girlie toys. I have tried on occasions not being into panties, but I have to tell you I feel very vulnerable without them on!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely. Love wearing them. love the sight and feel of sexy panties on girls and guys. love the sight/feel of a cock getting stiff and stretching the fabric.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bank account wishes I didn't have a bra and panty fetish. Maybe it's not as much a fetish as it is OCD. LoL. I buy matching sets and coordinate them to my wardrobe, but doesn't everyone?!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a serious problem when it comes to buying them. My uniform is unflattering, so wearing pretty things underneath makes me sexy no matter what.
0 likes
Quote by trainman57
Panty fetish?

I believe the original question involved what do you do with your panties...but since the OP changed the question, I'll modify my answer. Yes, I have a definite panty fetish. Really, it's borderline OCD, I love wearing exquisite lingerie, always wearing matching bra and panties, even matching my panties to my nightwear.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The only reason I have so many pairs of panties is because I soak them so often, and need to put on clean ones! I carry extras in my purse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sell women's clothing, including lingerie. So I have lots of different kinds. A perk of the job. I may have deliberately come to work without underwear a few times. Just so I could wear an expensive set home. It beats paying for them. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Panty/ lingerie.. It's Christmas, I love unwrapping my presents.