Nude Picture

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What would you do, if you found a nude picture of a close friend/partner on the internet, that you know they never posted?
Lurker
0 likes
tell them. I had this happen to me. I met a guy and we had great talks and cam sessions. When he got jealous I talked to another guy he posted me on a website. I hated it and will never share because of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends who the friend is an how sensitive they are to the subject. Even if they are very sensitive about being posted in the nude. The damage is done, if you consider you were violated.

If someone posted me in the nude, without permission I would be irritate, but it is not a real big deal to me.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I'd keep it to myself and capitalize off of it as much as I could. And then when they eventually found out, they wouldn't be mad at me because I'd split the money. I'd tell them they're getting 50% of the profits, when really it'll only be about 15%.

I'm such a good friend.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tell them for sure. Yes, the damage is already done but at least now they can get the pic removed before more damage is done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I'd keep it to myself and capitalize off of it as much as I could. And then when they eventually found out, they wouldn't be mad at me because I'd split the money. I'd tell them they're getting 50% of the profits, when really it'll only be about 15%.

I'm such a good friend.

Would you up it to 20% when they found out you posted it? HAHA
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Would you up it to 20% when they found out you posted it? HAHA

Of course. I told you, I'm a good friend.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Share nude anything comes wuth the risk. Even if its purely accidental and private pics were somehow gleamed by hackers. This is why is never include my face inch such photos or my tattoo. Can't come back to me if you don't know who I am.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the answers ladies
Lurker
0 likes
Tell them, try to get it taken down. I'd be if it happened to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is why you should only share pics from the neck down. Less chance of anyone identifying you unless you might have some particular birthmarks or tattoos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Commend them on being bold enough to share!
Lurker
0 likes
copy it..hehe
Lurker
0 likes
I would alert my friend to the breach of their privacy, and then (most likely) do whatever they asked in terms of getting it down. In a lot of cases that's not too hard, if the poster lives nearby, as often they do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd let them know so they could try to get them taken down...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would probably be too late to do anything about it, but I would definitely tell them about it just in case they weren't aware.
"Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
- Charlie Chaplin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
quite likely I wouldn't mention it.

1) the chance that anyone else would recognize them is extremely low... there are so many millions and millions of pictures out there.

2) Additionally with so many typical pictures the recognition could easily be a mistake. Lots of people look similar enough

3) The fact that I brought it up could cause all sorts of awkwardness between us. That could always be in the back of her mind. Best to keep my mouth shut.